Chapter 5- U-ushijima?!

Enlo peeps hopefully you are having an awesome day/night. Let's get started.

_________________________________________

First person POV

The next day everything was normal. Practice matches were going on in the gym but it was unbalanced since there were 3 teams only and who knew a surprise for waiting for us. Current match between Karasuno and Fukurodani was going on and I was sitting and watch noting points which Kiyoko was writing down. Takeda sensei and Coach Ukai were holding hands. 'How adorable' I thought to myself then suddenly Fukurodani Coach called for everyone.

"Ok everyone this is to tell you that Shiratorizawa team is going to join us for the camp. So take a break, do stretches and wait for them to arrive" he said as the gym yelled "EH?!!"

"That was straight forward" I said as Kiyoko nods. Players started talking with each other as I signalled Bokuto, Akaashi, Kenma and Kuroo to come over here. They all rushed here

"HEY HEY HEY Wassup Karasuno?!" -Bokuto

"Bokuto-san calm down"-Akaashi

"We came here because (Y/n) called us"-Kenma

"Yeah so what is it kitten?" - Kuroo

I explain them the plan I made last night and showed them the drawing. I got compliments and as Kuroo was staring at it. Nekoma's coach took it and started at it while saying

"So this is the famous (Y/n) who taught you guys that Ghost serve?" Everyone nods and then Fukurodani coach also checks the drawing

"This is a pretty drawing! All of you look great. I have seen the serve she must be good." Then Daketo's coach comes and says

"Indeed a good drawing. Speaking of which were is she?" Karasuno flinches a little then says

"She got into an accident about 3 weeks ago due to which she has regular check ups and stuff so she cannot come. She is totally fine just some broken bones." boys nod as this.

"Oh ok! Atleast she is fine that's good to know. I heard from Aoba Johsai's coach she saved their captain Oikawa and his nephew from getting hit from a bus." - Nekoma's Coach

"Seriously? A true hero. It's a miracle she survived the hit, I understand due to broken bones she won't be able to come for here. Can't wait to meet her" - Fukurodani's Coach as walking back with other coaches

"I wonder if she has any other tricks up her sleeve. I wanna see her play in action." - Dateko's coach as others nod.
While a bunch of people who know that I am a ghost think to themselves 'If only that was true...' they brush off the fact and get back to stretches. Kiyoko was passing the small notes that I told her to made. Suddenly a strong gust of wind came through the window causing the note in her hand to fly away towards the gym door. I walk towards the note with Kiyoko as she picks it up the gym doors open revealing Shiratorizawa team. My back was facing the team, I was like a sandwich between Kiyoko and the team.

The gray with black tips haired player bends down a little, passed the hand through my body to pick up the paper. As his hand went pass me I squeak a little and jump high landing back aside Kiyoko.

"Here you go" he hands Kiyoko the notes and she thanks him. Kiyoko started walking back along with me and the Shiratorizawa team. Shiratorizawa coach introduced himself and the team. As they were introducing themselves I saw Ushijima staring me. I moved a little towards Coach Ukai and his eyes followed me. 'HE CAN SEE ME TOO!' I mentally screamed because he was just staring at me. Then all the teams started warming up. It was Karasuno vs Fukurodani and Dateko vs Shiratorizawa.
I was sitting on bench and Ushijima was still staring at me. 'I swear to go if he doesn't stop staring I will feel creeped out'. I just watched Karasuno's match brushing off the thoughts.