Chapter 8- HUMAN (Y/n)?!

Happy new year ya all!!! UwU Let's see how 2021 goes.

N e ways! Thank you all for 1k reads! And let's get this book started! Oh btw there is a little surprise for someone special UwU. Read the story and found out!

__________________________________________

First person POV

I was sitting and floating in the gym while holding Hinata up in the air. Apparently he and others wanted to see if I can hold them and they can fly high in air and so far it's working out perfectly with hinata's giggles filling the gym.

"Alright you all gather up get your asses down we have someone new here!" -Coach Ukai said as a instantly drop hinata he lands and I step on the floor gathering around. The gym door opens and a fair pink haired dark purple eyed girl walks in and stands beside Kiyoko when Coach Ukai starts speaking again.
"Alright children this is our first year new manager introduce yourself kid!"

"YOOOO Karasuno! My name is Rii Kosai(Kosai is Japanese word for Happy) but just call me Rii! Nice to meet you all!"- The pink haired girl said as she bowed. [xanimelover154 surprise!!!!! lol-]

"RII!!!! YOU FINALLY AGREED YOSH!!!!" -Hinata

"HECK YEAH I DID HINATA!"

"You know her Hinata?" -Daichi

"Yep Dadchi! She is Rii my best friend and neighbor!"

"ALRIGHT WHERE IS MY GHOST BAD BISH?!" -Rii

"I AM HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I said as I pick up Rii and spin her in air. Everyone was shooketh.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!! MY GHOST BADDIE!" -Rii

"Before you all ask I was practicing with (Y/n) in backyard when Rii came in and she also saw (Y/n) so that's how we became good friends. It's been a week only though Rii and (Y/n)'s friendship is like they have known each other for years" -Hinata said as everyone nodded and sweat dropped as I and Rii kept talking.

"WELCOME TO KARASUNO VOLLEYBALL CLUB!" Everyone except Tsukishima greeted her as Kiyoko handed her the jacket.

"Thank you!!! Except the salt shaker jeez..." Rii said and then everyone went back to practice. I kept talking with Rii all the time until the gym doors opened and Takeda-sensei came in falling onto floor.

"I am fine! I GOT GOOD AND BAD NEWS!" Everyone gathered around sensei.

"Alright good news is we are invited for a 10 day training camp with all the Tokyo and Miyagi prefecture teams. It starts tomorrow." Everyone cheered but stopped when Rii interrupted "....Sorry to ask this but what is the bad news?.." Everyone froze as they looked at sensei.

"Apparently we need to bring our so called Coach Assistant (Y/n)-chan.." Sensei finished as everyone was silent like too silent then screaming started.

"WHAT?" -Hinata

"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?" -Kageyama

"B-but SHE IS A GHOST!" -Yamaguchi

"Great she is more of a troublemaker" -Tsukishima

"Oi shut up tall salt pole!" -Rii.

"WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM OUR GHOST GODDESS?" -Tanaka

"WE WILL PROTECT HER!" -Nishinoya

"SHE IS A GHOST YOU DUMB FUCKS!"- the Itas. 

"HOW WILL MY BABY EVEN GO?!" -Sugamama