'Love,aren't you hungry?' Yuri asked.

'No...let's just stay like this...' Chaewon answered.

Yuri let Chaewon lean on her shoulder.

She missed this...It has been so long since they were like this.

'Love,I'll go buy something.Wait here,okay?' Yuri said.

Chaewon stopped her,grabbing her hand.

'No.I'll go with you.If I wait here,I would never know you'll be flirting with another girl again.' Chaewon said,knowing Yuri's personality.

'You really know me too well,huh? Fine,let's go together...' Yuri answered her,she really can't escape to Chaewon now.

While on their way,they bumped in with 2 girls.

Thankfully,it's someone whom Yuri knew.

'Oh,Chaeyeon?'

'What a surprise to see the vice president here,,,what are you doing here,Yuri?'

'Just having a date with my girlfriend.You?'

'Me too.'

(Yes,Yuri was the vice president in their school)

Meanwhile Chaewon and Sakura,who's Chaeyeon's girlfriend was still confused at why their girlfriend's knew each other.

'Love,do you know her?' Chaewon asked.

'Oh,she's the president of our school.' Yuri answered.

'Oh,by the way,Chaeyeon this is Chaewon,my girlfriend.' Yuri introduced her girlfriend to Chaeyeon.

'Oh,nice to meet you,Chaewon-ssi.I've heard a lot about you to Yuri.' Chaeyeon said.

Chaewon just glared at her.

'By the way,Yuri.This is Sakura,my girlfriend.' Chaeyeon introduced Sakura to Yuri.

Sakura and Yuri bowed to each other.

'Yuri,we'll get going now...Bye,see you tomorrow.' Chaeyeon said,bidding goodbye to Yuri.

Chaewon was still glaring at Chaeyeon even after they left,Yuri noticed it.

'Love,why are you glaring at her ever since earlier? Don't tell me,,,you're jealous again...' Yuri said.

'No,I'm not...' Chaewon answered.

'Then,you wouldn't mind if I'll flirt with her?' Yuri teased Chaewon.

'Don't you ever dare to that...' Chaewon said,warning Yuri.

'Of course,I won't.She has a girlfriend too,why would I flirt with her?'

'You never know...'

'She's just like a mom to me,love.Nothing more than that...' Yuri said.

'You said that many time already...Didn't you said only Eunbi-unnie can be like your mom?'