Chapter 1~

Yamaguchi's POV:
"Tsukki are you listening??"
Tsukishima hummed, "Hey I can't really walk with you home or come to school with you anymore because I have..something important coming up."
"O-oh..uh okay."
He just walked away.
I went home confused and decided to shrug it off, he's always like this..
2 weeks went by and I didn't see Tsukki, I missed him.
I woke up with the warm sun gleaming in my face. I got ready, ate breakfast and headed over to school. Then I saw Tsukki! I was about to go knock on the window but I stopped.

Nekoma's Captain kissing Tsukki..inside a car. My heart throbbed. He was too busy to notice me..hahh~ I knew it..

I'm too late..

I stood there for a good 5 minutes not even looking at them but rewinding all the good moments I had with Tsukki which made me think we could be more. One sided love sucks. I could feel tears filling my eyes whilst walking to school. How could someone he barely knew be more important than someone he's known for years..?
"Wow" I chuckled to myself..
Just wow.

I ignored him for a few days until he came up to me.
"Oi Yamaguchi"
I stopped.
"Why haven't you been going on about those stupid stories of yours? Heh" He caught up to me and searched for eye contact.
"Aw cat got your tongue-"

Tsukishima's POV:
I saw Yamaguchi alone so I went over to talk to him, he's been acting pretty strange recently so it did kind of concern me considering he didn't answer my texts and calls.
"Hey! Yamaguchi??"
I asked him what happened to the stories he would blab on about when going home but he didn't respond.
"Aw cat got your tongue-"
He had red puffy eyes, clenched teeth a terrifyingly fake smile..
"What's up..?" I asked cautiously.
"mh..nothing..what about you?" He looked up at me for a few seconds.

His eyes were so dull. It was scary..

"Nothing really...can you hurry up I want to go home" I said just a few steps in front of him attempting to lighten the mood.
"No sorry, a week ago I moved. I use a different direction"
The way he said 'sorry' made me widen my eyes a bit
"Well do you want me to drop you off I'm sure it isn't far-"
"It's okay" He smiled weakly, "I'm happy for you and Kuroo by the way".

The way he halted and thrusted (lol sorry-🏃🏽‍♂️💨) his fist towards the side of my face made me flinch slightly.

I felt a gentle pat on my shoulder and paused.

'You guys look good together.'

He walked past me and went the opposite direction to where we used to go home.

Is he okay? Is he upset that I didn't tell him about our relationship to him first?..

Yamaguchi's POV:
I got home after dealing with that just to be informed that I'm going to a different school. I didn't bother telling Tsukki, he wouldn't care.. but I did manage to tell Sugawara-Senpai.

It was time for me to move on, not only from Tsukki but from people who constantly brought me down in that school, I need to be stronger for myself now. I won't have anyone to protect me.

"But I can really get into it like why am I so fine-"
*f-boy smile n smirk/Debby Ryan*- (NO IM SORRY-🧍🏽THIS ISNT PART OF THE STORYAHAGHA KEEP READING PLS-)

At practice:

Sugawara: "We have a new person coming in to be our Pinch server! He joined recently so-"
Tsukishima: "Haaah? Did you forget about Yamaguchi?? Yamaguchi Tadashi?? Talking about Yamaguchi where has he been?"
Daichi: "No one told him?"
Tsukishima: "Told me what? What happened to Yamaguchi?? IS HE OKAY?!"
Daichi: "He left the school 3 days ago.."
Tsukishima: "Very funny joke" he chuckled.
Sugawara & Daichi: "We aren't joking.."
Tsukishima: " Like hell he'd leave like that. Especially without telling me. I don't believe you guys."

(stfu you decaying seahorse)

Sugawara and Daichi traded worried looks to each other and sighed.

He was full of confusion until practice was over then he went over to the changing room taking his bags feeling..lonely..

Daichi and the team watched him walk out..
Yachi's POV:
They'll get together soon I KNOW it ;')

Idek where this is going I'm pretty intrigued myself hahaah ty for reading (if you did) the next chapter is gonna come out in a few minutes lmao :^