To some people, the meteor has done nothing but become an inconvenience. Mumbo being a robot and not being able to eat. Hypno gaining the ability to do magic and Doc who simply has heightened instincts. Others like Exy can't always control what happens, whether it be floating off the ground or turning invisible.

Some problems are different, those who haven't had very bad transformations are no less valid than those who have had incredibly harsh transformations. They all have problems and issues that they must deal with.

One of the most apparent and noticeable issues is with Grian's legs. Since his legs are bird legs specifically that of a parrot they aren't really built for walking, it's very difficult to walk around for longer than a few minutes. Running is completely out of the question. That form of motion is near impossible given the position of his legs compared to his body.

Most of the time Grian has to flutter along when walking with the others. In some areas, he has to be carried.

"Grian, are you ok?" Stress asks as she sits next to him.

Looking up he motions towards the entrance of the nether tunnel, "I can't follow them. It's too narrow in there for me to fly."

She frowns, "Well, I've got an idea, for ya," She exclaimed as she pulls him up.

"You're going to offer to carry me, aren't you?"

Stress nods, "Is that alright?"

"It's fine, it's just getting old. I wish I could walk normally."

Her eyes soften as she wraps him in a hug.

Another drastic change was Xisuma. His transformation took all but the bare bones of his humanity. His eyes turned solid green. He grew deadly sharp horns perfect for ripping flesh apart. His tail is much the same, a sharp barb at the end, and small spikes running along its length. Sharp spikes extending down his back, clawed hands, furred arms, sharp tusk-like fangs, and animal-like back legs.

One of the worst parts of his transformation is the spines. They make it nearly impossible to get close to people without having to worry about almost hurting them. He's smacked most of the hermits with his tail at some point and has gotten into a few sticky situations with his spines.

Frowning Xisuma carefully reaches back to attempt to dislodge one of his blankets that had gotten caught around his spikes.

Grumbling to himself he pulls it off his back, "Why," he asks to the empty room, "Why me?"

It was ok at first, having to keep his distance to avoid poking people with his spines, but it had gotten to the point where he's starting to get a little bit touch starved.

Exy's done his best to help him, but one-sided hugging isn't really helping if he can't be hugged back. The best he can do is simply hang out in a place with multiple hermits. It's still hard. Every day throws yet another challenge at the hermits but Xisuma keeps pushing through.

When the transformations turn more frustrating than dangerous it's hard. With Bdubs he can't seem to get as much stuff done. Well, sure him periodically sleeping throughout the day is a little more efficient but there are times when he's the only one awake. Even with the semi nocturnal hermits.

It's a little lonely, he can't go and talk to someone if he wants to. He can't ask for help. The best he can do is find something to watch or build something.

At first, the night was awesome, he could do whatever he wanted. After a while, it grew to the point where it was just a time he had to spend alone.

Being alone when you can choose to be with the others at any given moment is nice. It's a calm sense of peace. When you're alone and there's no one to turn to, it's a cold unforgiving truth.