"That's because I am." I replied cautiously, struggling to believe I wasn't seeing things.

He chuckled before leaning back against the wall beside me and looking up at the stars.

"Hunter helped me find you, along with Conan." He turned his head to the side to look down at me.

"But- why, why didn't you find me sooner? It's been five fucking years Thackery." I stated with sadness, anger and confusion.

"Damn your using my full name." He raised an amused brow.

"It's not funny. You show up five years later after disappearing and leaving me with him." I try to hold up my angry front.

"You think I had a choice Vic, you think that if there was any way I could've brought you with me I would have? I didn't have that choice. I was in fucking juvie for these five years." He answered and I immediately looked down with a sigh.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"You don't need to apologise, I should be the one doing so. Did he hurt you again? Did my mother do anything about it?" Concern took over his relaxed expression and I rolled my eyes.

"Your mother, my stepmother, was a bitch and probably still is even after death." I replied and he chuckled again.

"So she's dead," He scoffed with a small smile," is he?" He asked and I nodded again.

Thackery looked happy for a moment before another wave of concern washed over him.

"Wait if they're both dead, who are you living with now?" He questioned and I grinned.

"My brothers."

"Real brothers?"

"Yes."

"Like DNA brothers?"

"Yup."

"Holy shit...they're obviously not better than me though right?" He asked and I laughed.

"No you still have brother of the year award, but wait you've had that for fifteen years." I stated and his eyes widened.

"Fuck it's your birthday today isn't it?" He asked the rhetorical question.

"Yes." I nodded.

He leaned in to hug me but I stepped back," You have five years of making up to do Thack." I said and he pouted childishly.

He was about to say something but I cut him off when reason finally seeped into me," Wait I can't forgive you already, you've been gone five years, even if you couldn't help it."

"Let's be real Vic, you forgave me even after I pushed you into that horse shit when we you were eight and I was eleven. If you forgave me for that then you can let me make five years up to my only sister." He explained with a knowing glint in his eyes.

"Let's not forget that time you ripped my one and only barbie dolls head off." I muttered with a small smile.

As he was about to reply another familiar voice came from behind me and I froze in my position. I forgot the triplets were actually coming to this dance.

"Who's this Victoria?" Damon put on his angry expression as I turned around to face him.

I smiled sheepishly between him, Callan, Wyatt and Thackery. Callan and Wyatt just looked confused while Thackery sent them a wave.

"Thackery, meet my brothers. Brothers, meet Thackery, my other brother...technically." I trailed off.

After five days I've updated again :) You'll definitely be seeing more of your Blaze and Victoria ship ;)

Anyway since I saw a few comments saying you were confused with all the characters I decided to just make a list of their positions in the book lmao.

You all know Vic's brothers, Alexi, Reuben, Zane, Adrian, Creed, Damon, Callan and Wyatt.

Then there's the Ivanov's, Vladimir, Nikolai and Joziah. You've already declared Joziah a love interest so I'll leave you with that but Vlad and Nik unfortunately are only older brother figures in her life.

Blaze ;) and Greyson are brothers as I think you've already figured out.

Victoria's friends are Rowan, Kai, Grace, Hunter and Conan.

In the cast list you'll find Sofia who is Rowan's older sister and she will be introduced soon.

Last but not least is Thackery. You'll learn more about him in the next chapter. I'll leave you with the face he is Victoria's step brother but they both think of eachother as full siblings.

And I'll finish of with some memes I found after playing among us till 1am then writing the ending to this chapter.

Thanks to anyone who actually read the like, nine paragraph authors note💀