New Boy on the Block. (A Prodigy Love Story)

I yawned as I looked at the clock. I was currently sitting in 7th period, listening to my boring teacher, Mr. Hob, lecture us on. "15 more minutes." I thought to myself. "As homework," Mr. Hob said. All the students groaned. "Settle down. As homework, you all are to read chapters 7-9." He said as the bell rang. "Class dismissed." Everyone rushed out the room.

I'm Makayla Smith, or Kalya for short. I'm 15 (soon to be 16 in a couple of months) 4'11", with long dark brown hair, and chocolate eyes. I walked out of school and started walking my way home. I usually take the long way home, but I wasn't feeling to good today so I took the short way. When I finally reached my street I saw a U-Haul truck at the house next to mine. As, I walked up the driveway to my house I saw a boy, about my age, carrying some boxes out the truck. He had a Mohawk with blonde tips, and he was much taller than me. Attractive too. I mean, the way his muscles showed through his shirt made my girlhood tingle. (A/N LMFAOOOOOOOO) He caught me staring and flashed me a smile. I blushed uncontrollably and smiled back.

I had finished all my homework pretty early, so I called my two best friends Miyah and Tiana on 3 way. "Hayoo!!" Tiana said picking up. "Yo!" Miyah said in response. Tiana and I laughed. We stayed on the phone until 8 when my mom walked in my room. "Honey, I need you to take these brownies to the new neighbors next door." She had a plate of brownies in her hand. I told Tiana and Miyah I'd call them back, and took the plate heading to the neighbors house. I sort of helped myself to a brownie before knocking on the door. The boy from earlier opened it. "Oh, hello." He smiled leaning on the threshold, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Uh, my mom made this as a welcome to the neighborhood gift." I said kind of shoving the plate at him. I was nervous. He chuckled and took the plate. "Thanks. I didn't quite catch your name." "Makayla." I smiled shyly. "That's a pretty name." He smiled. "I'm Craig." A woman appeared behind him. "Who's this?" She sounded sweet. "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend, Craig." He blushed as I giggled. "She's not my girlfriend, mom, she's the neighbor. She brought us brownies." He handed her the plate. "Oh," She laughed. "I apologize. I'm his mother, Wanda Crippen." She held out her hand. I shook it. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Crippen. I'm Makayla." "Oh, please! Call me Wanda." She smiled sweetly. "Well, I should go before these get cold." She said gesturing to the brownies. "Bye Makayla." "Bye Makayla." Craig waved before his mom closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N This is short, but I hope you all like it. :3

Also, cover credit to Mindless_Thug236. YOU DA BEST!! :3