Gone Wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was running off of 2 hours of sleep at school. I was up all night finishing up a project for science that ended up to be pushed back to a later date. What a joy. Sarcasm intended. I went to my locker to switch my books for 5th, 6th, and 7th hour and headed to the cafeteria. I got my lunch and sat at the table with my friends.

"I like your jeans." Some kid said as he walked passed.

"Thanks." I said not really acknowledging him. I looked to see Craig starring at me from another table. I smiled and waved at him. Lunch flew past as usual and school was soon over. "Time to go home and take a nap!" I thought to myself as I got my things from my locker. I walked out the doors and looked for Craig. I stood there for a good 15 minutes until he came out. "Geez, where have you been?" I walked up to him to give him a hug, but he rejected it and kept walking. "Ok?" I mumbled as I followed behind him. He was silent the whole walk home. "Craig are you ok?" I asked, but he ignored me and kept walking. When we got in front of his house I stopped him. "Why are so angry with me?"

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his house. "Ow!" I rubbed my wrist. "What the hell?!"

"No, shut up!" He yelled. I froze at the loudness of his voice. "What the fuck didn't you do?! You just let boys stare at you like I don't fucking exist! 'I like your jeans' WHAT THE FUCK WAS ALL OF THAT SHIT?" He starred at me. "ANSWER ME!"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. It was just a compliment he gave me." I was scared. What the hell is going on with him? Who pissed in his corn flakes?

"No! He wants you. I can tell my the way he looked at you." Craig was pacing back and forth now.

"I just want to why the fuck are taking this out on me? I don't control them. I can't help the fact that they look at me. I don't know who or what pissed you off, but please do not take it out on me." I grabbed my backpack and walked out. I slammed my front door and my phone vibrated

Text:

~Craig - babe I'm sorry. :(

~Craig - I'm sorry I didn't mean any of it.

~Craig - pls forgive me.

I turned my phone off & threw it at the wall. It shattered upon impact. The room stood quiet before my soft cries filled it. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I felt a mixture of confusion and anger in me. I slid down the door, pulled my legs to my chest, and kept crying. I must've fell asleep there because everything after is just a blur. When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was my phone. Crawling over to it, I sighed deeply. "You gotta control your self." I thought to myself. The phone was completely destroyed.

I laughed to myself, thinking of my mom's reaction when I tell her I need a new phone.

~Craig's POV~

I've been calling Makayla for three hours straight now. All I kept getting was the voicemail. "Hey, you've reached Makayla! I'm either busy or ignoring you. Most likely ignoring! Leave a message please, thanks!" I hung up and tossed my phone on my bed. What did I get myself into? She's probably scared of me now. I saw a light flick on from my window, and I walked over to see what it was. It was Makayla's room light. Her room was across from mine. We'd sometimes talk to each other late at night through the window. I turned off all my lights so she wouldn't see me looking and sat in front of it. I watched as she began removing her shirt. This feels so wrong, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGERRRR! :P

Comment, vote, fan, share.

I think there's something about Craig we don't know. What could it be? Hmmmmm.

Check back next Saturday for more.

Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting, but I'm back and in full affect now!