Part 3

Idk why I'm doing this but ok I'm bored alright? I know I said two weeks but meh? *shrugs* And btw this might not be accurate as this is all based on memory so if I'm not correct PLEASE tell me. :3

Right now in time after legacy basically, Unlocked.

Sophie's pov:

          Where am I? What happened? Why am I suddenly in the healing centre? I shook my head. Suddenly a wave of memories came crashing down. I remember. I remember a potion, I remember volunteering myself. I remember holding Keefe's hand. I remember him whispering something in my ear before I went unconscious. I only remembered my most recent memories and some people like my friends, family and surprisingly, Keefe! Every single memory including the first time we met at Foxfire. Speaking of Keefe, where was he? Looking down, I was shocked. I saw an unconscious Keefe lying down on a cot. I let out a surprised yelp. Elwin, ( and yes she remembers him too)  popped his head out from his office and said," Everything alright there Sophie?" I shook my head and asked," What happened to him?" Elwin shot me a confused look and said," He is in a coma and has been for the past few weeks. Don't you remember Sophie?" I was about to shake my head when I remembered why I was here and decided to play along even though I did not remember. Suddenly, I had a flashback and I remembered a bit about what happened that day.

[Flashback]

Keefe was wrapped in a black substance on a chair which was floating in midair. He was unconscious and I was trying to communicate with him telepathically. Keefe. I called out his name spontaneously but to no avail. Tam was terrified and my friends were tied up also unconscious and they were guarded by some dwarves. Lady Gisela was saying something like, embrace your legacy.

[End of flashback]

    I started sobbing. I sobbed quietly as I did not want Elwin to know. After a while of endless tears and stroking Keefe's hand, I reached out or at least tried to reach out into Keefe's consciousness. Keefe, Are you there? Keefe.  I called his name a few times but there was no reply just darkness. I burst into tears again. He really was not there! I then tried sending memories of him, I even inflicted happiness.

Keefe's pov:

     Darkness. Everywhere. Everywhere I looked, yes you guessed it, darkness and even more darkness. I sighed. Then I felt a trail of warmth. I followed the trail and heard someone call my name. Sophie. I saw pictures of me and Sophie. The first day we met. The jokes I made. Me asking her to call me Lord Hunkyhair. Me comforting her on different occasions.

Sophie's pov:

     I felt a trail of warmth! I immediately started inflicting more feelings and love did the trick! He was awake!

A/N: Yay! Keefe is finally awake! :)))))))  Lol, I dunno if I can consider this a cliffhanger but oh well! CLIFFHANGER!!!! >:)))))))))))))   Btw pls vote/comment if u like the story, I need feedback. Thx for reading! Love ya'll! ~Lotrpjohpkotlcmrfan 🥰😅😆😁🙃