Not Erina's Brother

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Sorry, no. Sorry for the disappointment. I just live with her." I explained

"You must be talented." Ikumi stated

"Haha, sorry. Wrong person. Soma is though. Soma, I'm leaving." I waved but Soma slung his arm around my shoulder.

"No way! This is getting interesting (M/N)!"

In the end, Soma offered to do the Shokugeki in place of the club leader. He would be expelled if he lost but if he won then Ikumi had to join the Don Rs. She left after telling Soma that the main ingredient was meat. I began scanning all of the recipe books rapidly for a recipe Soma could use or two that he could combine while sighing in exhaustion. I narrowed it down to a few in just a few hours. Megumi got scared that I didn't take a break and could rapidly find good recipes. Soma began preparing the recipes I selected while the leader taste tested it. Soma decided to get my input too and pushed some food in my mouth. Absolutely nothing. I couldn't taste it at all.

"No." I stated

"Alright. Suggestions."

"Needs to feel filling yet leave the person craving for more. If the meat does become overpowering then it should be balanced out by the rice. I'm gonna go play games in the corner." I suggested

"Sure."

There was one recipe that Soma used to make the steak extra tender called Chaplin Stake by using diced one and the deep cuts so the beef would fall apart in the mouth but it wasn't enough. I mean I couldn't taste anything from the rice so I didn't leave me yearning really. The steak had a bit of taste but not enough for anything much. It needed the rice but I don't think I had any brilliant ideas. I told Soma how I felt about the rice and remined him that a don had to be one. I bid the Don Rs leader farewell before getting my bike. Soma followed me with Megumi. Megumi realised she forgot something so she quickly left to go get it. Soma and I were left alone.

"You still have two days, don't worry Soma."

"I know. After I win my Shokugeki, will you come to the Polar Star Dormitory? I'll be settled by in by then."

"Of course, can't bother Erina forever. Maybe you'll finally improve your dishes."

Soma made a face at the. I laughed a good bit at that before getting on my bike. I was about to cycle off but I felt Soma grab my hand. I blinked before asking him what he needed. He pulled me in for a hug before pulling away. I was rather confused at Soma and his actions. Was this a confession? He pulled away before apologising amd bringing up the incident so many years ago. I sighed at that and brushed off the thought of the confession before telling Soma it was alright. His left hand trailed over my right scarred one.

"Soma, I told you that it wasn't your fault. It was a freak accident. No one knew that would happen."

"Still I feel guilty, if I hadn't asked you to come that day with me and listened to the weather the-"

"Soma stop, it wasn't your fault. The end. I don't wanna see my happy boy be so sad so cheer up. You have a Shokugeki. Goodluck. Bye bye."

I waved Soma goodbye before pedalling off to the household. I felt my cheeks get red for thinking that Soma would confess to me. I shouldn't assume he's into me just cause he hugs me a lot and we hang out a lot. Maybe even kisses me too and burrito wraps me when I'm sad. I nearly fell over because my brain malfunctioned. I was embarrassed now. I got back to the house and had dinner with the Nakiri family before going to sleep. Erina cooked this time. It felt good to almost taste something fully. Even Erina was disappointed I couldn't taste her food fully while I reassured her that it was fine.

The next two days flew by quickly, Hayama had been trying to replicate my briyani dish but was only met with failure. I still pointed him in the right direction to fix his errors from what I could taste. I hated that food tasted so bland sometimes. It was weird to bond over food with Hayama but I could care less. He was chill but hardworking. Not the type to necessarily rub achievements down somebody's face but he seemed to have a teasing side that was very sly. He already got me red multiple times by pulling stunts like licking my hands that had batter. I washed my hands before whacking his head for that. Flirt.

The Shokugeki for Soma against Ikumi went well and he won. Seeing Ikumi cry on the stage made me feel bad so I checked up on her and guided her off the stage away from other people's hungry eyes. I brought her an extra uniform shirt and cheered her up before leaving. Soma engulfed me in a hug with a big grin before pulling away. Guess I could finally join the Polar Star Dormitory on the weekend. Erina was going to be sad. Either way, someone was going to be upset. I was still planning on reading some romance manga with her.

"So are you coming today?" Soma asked, slightly confused

"Of course not. I still have classes. It's better on the weekend silly. Congratulations on your win." I said

"Thanks! Can I ask for something?" Soma asked with a grin

"Now?" I raised an eyebrow

"No later, you should get going home. I don't want my friend getting tired." Soma waved off

"I see. I'll see you later then." I replied.

A/N: Now (M/N) can join the dormitory and meet Ibusaki Shun. Soma is going to have to protect him from Isshiki Satoshi because (M/N) is not that used to a butt naked man walking aroung in an apron. Thanks for reading! Sorry if it seems rushed.

 Thanks for reading! Sorry if it seems rushed