Act 4: Supporter | The Moldy Orange

Start from the beginning

Eina: "I am!" Y/N jumps again remembering all the lectures he has received from Eina.

Eina: "And you!" Bell jumps.

Eina: "What are you going to do on the seventh!? How stupid can you be?"

Y/N: "Why do you want to go to the seventh floor?"

Bell: "W-Well I've grown up a lot since then...and a bunch of my status levels have gone up to E!"

Y/N: "Hmmm you're right you did get stronger. Then let's head to the seventh floor." Y/N looks at Eina who is glaring at him.

Y/N: "What!? You can check for yourself if you want!"

Eina: "Ha! E? No way..." Eina has taken Y/N and Bell in the back of the building. Bell has lifted his shirt for Eina to look at his back.

Eina: "No way." Y/N looks at Eina then back at Bell's back.

Eina: "Strength and vitality are E. Agility...D Rank!?"

Y/N: "He is the quick type of fighter." Eina shoots him a glare but it quickly goes away.

Eina: "Just as you said, your status have gone way up in a short time. There are parts of that I can't read, but your ability is real." Bell pulls his shirt down and stands up.

Bell: "So I'm safe to go to the seventh floor, right?"

Y/N: "Come on Eina, he's gotten stronger and we have been getting better on teamwork." Eina still isn't convinced so Bell puts his hands together and begs to Eina.

Bell: "Eina, please!" Eina thinks if she should let Bell go to the seventh floor. After a few seconds she decides on what to do.

Eina: "*Sigh* Yeah, with those status scores, I have to grant you access to the seventh floor."

Y/N: "You don't have to say it with a monotoned voice." Eina ignores Y/N and looks up and down at Bell.

Eina: "But that means the problem is...Bell, are you free tomorrow?"

Y/N: "Oh Eina, you like the younger guys?" Y/N playfully elbow nudges Eina in the arm.

Eina: "And you like older women don't you Y/N?" Eina gives Y/N a smile but Y/N can feel something sinister about it.

Y/N: "....Very funny. Well have a fun day tomorrow you two."

Bell: "Eh!? You're not coming senpai!?"

Y/N: "I have something to do tomorrow." Y/N looks at his rusted Orange Lockseed. The next day Bell is standing next to a fountain with a statue of a warrior in the middle.

Bell: "Why couldn't senpai come!?" Bell nervously stands waiting for Eina.

Eina: "Hey, Bell!"

Bell: "Ah, Eina!" Bell looks to his left to see Eina.