Everyone Is On The Stage, Open The Curtains!

(Y/N POV)
This is Orario, also known as The Labyrinth City Orario.

You may be wondering what's that huge tower in the middle huh? That's Babel

You may be wondering what's that huge tower in the middle huh? That's Babel. Babel was built over the dungeon to stop monsters from escaping. You can thank the gods for that....even though this is the second one that was built....don't tell anyone but the first gods that came down from heaven destroyed the first one....by accident....I think ha ha....I hope it was by accident. Oh! you may be wondering why a city was built around Babel well there is only one dungeon in the whole world and combined with people's curiosity you got Orario. All types of races from all over the world come to Orario to explore the dungeon. Yeah even me! My name is Y/N L/N.

Hey let's go into the dungeon and see what's going on

Hey let's go into the dungeon and see what's going on. Look look! It's me....uhhh why em I running?

(3rd POV)

Y/N: "Ahhhhhhh! Why are there so many Kobold's!?" Y/N is being chased by twenty Kobold's with makeshift spears.

Y/N: "Help! Help! Is there anyone else here!?"
Y/N comes to a forked tunnel.

Y/N: "Right or left!?" A spear flys past Y/N's left side.

Y/N: "Right it is!" Y/n runs towards the right tunnel. Y/N starts to slow down from exhaustion.

Y/N: "I can't...*huff* keep on running...*huff* like this!" Y/N closes his eyes not being able to see Y/N bumps into something and falls onto his butt. Y/N opens his eyes to see another adventure and his group.

Adventurer: "HEY KID, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" Y/N jolts in fear and quickly stands then remembers the Kobolds.

Y/n: "You got to help me!"

Adventurer: I don't have to do anything! Now move!" The adventure pushes Y/N out of the way and begins to walk forward towards the Kobolds.

Y/N: "Wait you don't know what's down there! There's a bunch of Kobolds!"

Rouge teammate: "what you scared of a little Kobold? Ha ha ha!" Y/N watch's the party walk towards there doom.

The Adventurer Party Leader looks back at Y/N