Act 1: Y/N | Kamen Rider & Bell Cranel | Adverturer

Hestia POV

A long, long time ago, we gods came down to this world. The world of you, our children seeking excitement and we decided that we would live here with you forever in the lower world. We decided to seal away our divine power, and enjoy life with all the hardships and inconvenience that it entails. We can only offer you only one thing: the power to fight monsters, what we call our blessing. The children given this power become our servants, our Familia. In other words you and Y/N are my servants.

Y/N: "So Im a servant?"

Hestia: "Of course not! Some gods see their members as servants. I don't especially not you Y/N~. Now let me finish."

You two are the only members of Hestia Familia.....are you listening Bell?

A boy with white hair is running through the tunnels of the dungeon. Some may know who this young adventurer is as Y/N decided to take him in. His name is Bell Carnel.

Bell: "Why is this monster in the lower levels!? I have to get away! Please help Y/N!" Bell begins to think back to this morning.

That Morning

Y/N: "Hestia!" Y/N yells downstairs of the church he and his Familia live in.

Y/N: "Me and Bell are leaving now!" Hestia pokes her head out.

Hestia: "Ok! Be careful!"

Y/N: "We will!" Y/N walks with Bell towards the dungeon.

Y/N: "Ok, Bell you have been doing good going in the dungeon by yourself." Y/N wraps his arm around Bells head.

Y/N: "But remember always be on your toes, if you look like your in a losing fight it's fine to run, and always make sure your equipment is in tip top shape."

Bell: "Got it, Senpai!" Bell holds his fists to his chest in enthusiasm

Y/N: "Once you stronger we'll go together to the upper floors." Y/N ruffles Bell's hair as they arrive to the dungeon's tower, Babel.

Y/N: "Alright I'm gonna go ahead without ya be careful ok?" Y/N heads into the tower.

Bell: "I'll get stronger just like you Senpai!" Y/N gives Bell a thumbs up.

Current time

Bell trips but uses the momentum to roll to get back up and keeping running. The monster swings it's arm breaking a small wall. Bell takes a few steps realizing he's at a dead end. He turns around to see the Minotaur roar at him making him fall to his butt. The Minotaur reels back its fist ready to punch Bell. Bell covers his face with his arms. The Minotaur punch's the wall several times. Bell curls up in a ball and cowers in fear.

Bell: "Y/N please help me!"

Bell then hears a sword being unsheathed and the Minotaur scream in pain.