Act 6: Testing | Reason

Liliruca is thinking about her past.

Liliruca: "All of a sudden, there I was. There I was, all alone. My parents went into the Dungeon to make money and met a grim fate." A young Liliruca is carrying a huge bag on her back.

Liliruca: "I struggled. I struggle..." Liliruca is breathing heavily while walking through the tunnels of the Dungeon.

Liliruca: "Just to survive." An exhausted Liliruca falls on the floor of the Dungeon. The Adventures throw a rock at her head.

Adventurer: "You're cutting into my profits! Move it! Get up already!" Liliruca slowly stands up. Her head bleeds from the spot the rock hit. The young Liliruca is now in a bar. She walks up to the Adventures she was with in the Dungeon. Liliruca holds her hands out for her share of the money. One of the Adventurers kicks her making her hit the bar table. Liliruca falls on the floor holding her stomach.

Adventurer: "Here." The Adventurer throws her a chicken wing.

Liliruca: "Beaten. Exploited." Liliruca is running down an alleyway while it rains.

Liliruca: "I couldn't run." Liliruca is now working with a couple who own a flower shop. She smiles while looking at a pretty flower. The couple smiles looking at Liliruca.

Liliruca: "I couldn't hide. They would always find me." The Adventurers Liliruca used to work for see her and they smirk sinisterly. The couples flower shop is completely destroyed. Liliruca who was getting groceries arrives at the destroyed flower shop. She drops the food to check on the man but he moves her hand away. The couple glare at Liliruca blaming her for what happened.

Liliruca: "My home was stole from me." Liliruca is now in her cloak walking up the stairs of the Dungeon. She is following some Adventurers.

Liliruca: "I hate adventurers." A Adventurer turns to look at Liliruca with a smirk.

Liliruca: "I...hate adventurers."

(If the video doesn't show up it's Kamen Rider Gaim's opening)

Liliruca is in her home boiling something on a small burner. Her face is covered by a handkerchief as a mask. Once she knows the strange chemical is finished boiling, she uses tongs to pick up the cup. She pours the liquid in bag for it to react to the stuff inside it. Liliruca quickly closes the bag with a piece of string. She lets out a small breath then removes her mask. Liliruca looks out her window to see the half moon in the sky.

In the run down church Y/N is laying on the bed looking at the ceiling.

Hestia: "I see. It's that supporter, huh?" Hestia and Bell are sitting at the table talking about Liliruca.

Bell: "Yes. It seems there are some crooked Adventurers after her. I was hoping we could let her stay here for awhile."

Y/N: "This is the only livable room. This church needs so many repairs. I haven't even gotten the main hall to be livable all these years."

Bell: "Yes...it will be a cramped room."

Hestia: "Bell."

Bell: "Yes?"