Act 2: Monsterphillia | Inves Furit Party

It's been a day since Y/N brought a bloody Bell back home from the dungeon. Bell is currently getting his status checked by Hestia as Y/N is laying on the couch relaxing.

Y/N: "Ahhh man I forgot, I left my pouch at that Bar."

Bell: "We can go get it after this Senpai." Hestia let's out a small gasp.

Bell: "Is something wrong Kami-sama?" Y/N perks up from this.

Hestia: "No, It's nothing." Hestia stares intensely at Bell's status.

Hestia: "He's growing too fast. I know he had some kind of extraordinary experience..." Hestia looks at Y/N who went back to his relaxing session.

Hestia: "Even Y/N was exhausted when they came back but that's not enough to explain this. It has to be this rare skill I never heard of before! Realis Phrase! In other words this Wallenwhatsit! Skill effect: quick growth. As long as his feelings remain. It'll stay in effect. And the stronger his feelings the more it's effects grow." Hestia pushes the blue light into Bells back. She's grabs her chin to think about the situation.

Hestia: "But is it okay to tell Bell his real scores? What if telling him will get ride of the effect?." Hestia gets off of Bell sitting next to him thinking back to what Y/N told her.

Past Y/N: "He told me he wants to get stronger when we got back. I wanna help him achieve that."

Hestia "The other gods might be watching thats another reason I can't tell him about his skill."

Hestia: "Bell, can I just tell you about your status today?" Y/N quickly sits up when he hears this.

Y/N: "That's new?" Hestia angrily points at Y/N.

Hestia: "And your gonna tell me everything about this god you met!" Y/N laughs nervously.

Hestia: "So Bell that ok?"

Bell: "Uh sure." Bell stands up to get his shirt from the wardrobe. Hestia looks at Bell then at Y/N then smiles.

Hestia: "I've decided I'm going give Bell a push forward. And I'm sure Y/N will help him too."

Bell: "M-My status has gone up that much!?" Bell is sitting across of Hestia and Y/N who are sitting on the couch.

Hestia: "Yes."

Y/N: "Thats crazy....Must be that skill."

Hestia: "You're growing at an incredible rate right now. It's like a growth spurt."

Bell: "Right."

Y/N: "A growth spurt really? Well it fooled him."

Hestia: "This is just my personal opinion, but I think you have talent. Y/N believes in this too. You'll become strong for sure. And you want to become stronger yourself."

Bell: "Yes."

Hestia: "I respect your desire. I'll support you and help you. Just like Y/N I'll lend you my powers. So promise us you won't be so rash anymore."

Y/N: "You running off like that made me worried. I get it, those things that mutt said about you where awful but running towards Babel and fighting in the dungeon until you you drop was not the right decision."

Hestia: "Please don't leave me alone."

Y/N: "You said we won't leave Hestia alone Bell let's keep that promise."