1.4

---

---

bae
hey

bae
where are you rn?

Mira
MacLaren's bar, in NYC

Mira
why?

bae
Look out..

---

Mira looked up from her phone with a confused expression. Lisa noticed her confusion and smiled. A few days ago, Katherine had asked her what she should do for her girlfriend. Lisa replied by telling her to come to New York City -in much more colorful words.

Mira looked around and spotted her girlfriend standing near the door to the pub. Katherine waved her fingers, saying, "Hey gorgeous". Lisa slapped her friend when she refused to respond. She ignored Mira's glare and motioned her to move her butt.

Mira stood up with a dumbfounded expression in her face. "You're here." Suddenly a wide smile spread on her face, "Holy shit!! you're actually here." She then proceeded to hug the life out of the vampire. If Katherine was human, she would surely have been crushed by the intensity of Mira's hug.

The vampire let go and smiled genuinely. After almost 500 years on this earth, she was finally happy and in love. "You look much cuter in person."

Mira opened and closed her mouth, not really over the shock of seeing her here. "You're here."

"Oh, stop being a recorder and kiss her!!" Lisa screamed from behind, causing all the patrons of the bar to look over between the girl and the couple. She glared at a group of old ladies who were whispering while looking at Mira and Katherine. "What are you looking at Grandma? Go back to your knitting." Ignoring the scandalized looks the old women held, Lisa put her chin in the palm of her hand and smiled stupidly at the happy couple.

Mira laughed and shook her head. Katherine smirked and placed a hand on the human's cheek. She slowly leaned in and placed a slow kiss on Mira's lips. 

Mira smiled into the kiss and wound her hands around Katherine's neck. The latter's hands placing themselves on Mira's waist.

Everyone's cheers rang through the air as the couple kissed, with the exception of the old ladies in the corner furiously talking amongst themselves, until one of them slammed her hand on the table saying, "Shut up Karen. Just because you haven't gotten laid since 1987 doesn't mean others shouldn't."

This was nice. This was good. This was....

The End

A/N - I don't mean offense to anyone named Karen. This is just a joke.

          Thank you for taking the time to read this book. I loved writing it and I hope you loved reading it.

If you liked this fun filled book of mine, please check out my other stories too.

If you have any questions about this book, you can ask it right here or you can also pm me-----

Thank you and have a wonderful day :)