"Happy birthday, Sappy Nappy."

Sapnap's mom woke them up that morning. Not expecting all three of the boys to be there, but not really batting an eye. "Boys, I made breakfast, it's out in the kitchen if you want it."

George slowly sat up, tapping Sapnap on his cheek, "Happy birthday, Sappy Nappy." Sapnap smiled, still waking up, "Thanks, Gogy." Dream pulled the blanket over his face, "Happy birthday, idiot."

"Be nice, Dreamie," George said pulling the blanket out of his face. Dream flipped George off, "Fuck you, George. It's a term of endearment." Dream laughed lightly before pulling George's face down to his own and placing a kiss on his lips.

"How did you sleep, sweetheart?" Dream asked as he pulled George into another kiss. "Good, except for Sapnap snoring in my ear." Sapnap scoffed, "I do not snore, George."

Dream looked at George with his eyes wide, "Who's going to tell him?" Sapnap rolled his eyes before climbing over the two and leaving the room. George and Dream stared at each other before laughing. George kissed Dream, leaning against his forehead. "I love you more and more every day."

Dream smiled at George, "I love you with my entire heart." George hugged Dream tightly.

"You guys are super cute, but can we go get some pancakes?" Dream turned to look at Sapnap, getting out of bed. Sapnap was making fun of them for how sappy they were being. They sat at the dining room table, making small talk.

Sapnap's mom came over to them, kissing her son's cheek lightly, "Happy birthday, my sweet boy." Sapnap smiled before kissing her cheek back, "Thank you, mom." The four were cracking jokes with each other.

They all ate their pancakes, just being glad that they were all together. Sapnap's phone kept buzzing, Dream just looked at him, "Who is texting you so much? Bad?" Sapnap shook his head with a big smile on his face.

"No, it's Elodie. She is really nervous to meet you guys and she's sent me pictures of every outfit in her closet trying to find something to wear tonight." Dream laughed lightly, "Tell her she doesn't need to dress up for us, we literally play Minecraft for a living."

Sapnap rolled his eyes, "She doesn't know that's our job." George's eyes widened, looking over at his boyfriend, "Sapnap. Are you being serious right now? She's been your girlfriend for four months, and she doesn't know what your job is?"

Sapnap took a bite of his pancakes, "Well, she's seen the play buttons, but I've never directly said that I made videos and that I'm in one of the fastest-growing Minecraft groups on YouTube right now."

Dream scoffed, unable to believe that Sapnap has kept his job from his girlfriend. George dug his face into his hands while Sapnap's mom brought her dirty plate to the kitchen.

"I currently hate 13 years old me for becoming friends with you," Dream's voice mumbled by his head lying against the table. George just looked up at the ceiling, "Poor girl."

Sapnap laughed, "Fuck you, guys. You guys are stupid."

"At least I'm not hiding my real job from my significant other."

"At least I've shown my face to the fans," Sapnap quickly spat out in response.

Dream sat there for a couple of seconds, "I came here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now." Sapnap's face coiled up, "I might just ask you to leave." They burst into laughter before going to clean up their plates.

They spent a lot of their day playing Minecraft with all their friends. Tommy was ignoring the fact that it was Sapnap's birthday, and Tubbo was trying to make him say happy birthday. Eventually, Tommy caved, "Happy birthday, bitch."