"See you soon, Clay."

George had woken first that morning. He laid there, watching his boyfriend sleep. He felt Dream's hands tightened their grip on George's shirt. George couldn't help but smile against Dream's forehead, content laying there with the man he loves, trying to avoid the fact that he'll be on his way home in 6 hours.

George felt a little sad when he felt Dream's grip loosen on his shirt. The taller man slowly stirred awake, curling closer to the warmth George was radiating. George smiled at the touch, just enjoying himself while he still could.

Dream started murmuring lightly, "Morning. Sweetheart. How are you feeling?" George just pulled Dream closer, "I'm okay. Just a sad day today. It sucks but I get to see Cat."

The taller man nodded lightly against the other man's chest. They stayed there together for a little bit. Knowing that they wouldn't be able to be near each other for a while. Dream had gotten his grip back on the back of George's shirt.

George had leaned over to pick up his phone, seeing tons of messages from their friends, full of concern for them, dating back 18 hours. "I didn't use my phone at all after I tweeted yesterday. I must've forgotten my phone in here."

George scrolled through his Discord, reading all the things their friends were messaging him. Dream was laying on the other's shoulder as they scrolled through the messages, George set his phone down lightly, "They're all being nice, but I just wish we could've held off a little. It's fine though, I'm not mad, they were going to find out one day. Plus you're hot and way out of my league, so go me."

Dream looked up at him, wheezing lightly, "You're such an idiot, George." He laughed lightly at his comment. He calmed down quickly, Dream was running his hand down his chest, "Be honest, Clay. Do you think I should come out to everyone? Like formally."

The blonde sat up quickly, looking at George, "Well, sweetheart, I think that's up to you. You've been forced out by people so many times, so whatever you want to do to take it back. I'll be there with you."

"Getting outed seems to be the one thing we have in common with our experiences," George joked before realizing the harsh reality of what he said. Dream's face just fell slightly, "Yeah, I guess you're right. That's the truth, not like we can steer away from that fact."

George leaned over, placing a light kiss on Dream's cheek, "I think I'm ready to take it back." Quickly pulling out his phone, drafting a thread on Twitter.

"I know I don't go the most in-depth on my life and honestly want to keep it that way. However, sometimes you just feel like you need to set things straight and take control of that after having that privilege taken away from you, time and time again. I hope you guys don't mind."

"I am attracted to men, and I've been aware of this fact forever. I know that I've said otherwise in streams before, but I didn't even come out to the people I did until recently, only about 3 1/2 months ago. I wasn't ready due to people in my life not responding well."

"I want young members of the LGBTQ+ community to know that they can find comfort in my content and that negative people can't determine your success. While I want this, I also don't want it to be my only personality trait. I'm still the same guy I have been since the beginning."

"I love you guys, and I appreciate all of you. I'll stream on Thursday or Friday. Depends on how I am feeling when I am back in the UK. Also, don't assume anything about my friends. It's none of your concern how we all live and behave with each other irl. :]"

George took a deep breath and had Dream read the tweet for him. He quickly published the tweets, feeling a little bit lighter than he did before. The other man sat next to him, quickly commenting on the thread.