Epilogue

"Hi, everyone. It's Friday and we're only going to be just chatting. I've been in America for a couple of weeks, but I got home a few days ago. I just wanted to sit and chat with you guys, maybe answer any questions you all may have for me. I just want to get all the questions out of the way, because I don't really want to talk about this forever. So I want to do this now then never again, because who cares, you know?"

George was reading his chat, seeing one question being asked repeatedly, "Okay, um, you all seem to want to know how when we started dating. It's only been a couple of months, since about December 28th, I think. He came to the UK for Christmas, and that's all I want to tell, you all don't need to know the entire story."

He continued to answer most of the questions people were asking. Soon Dream joined him in the Teamspeak, "Hi, George. Hi, chat. Are we talking about how handsome I am? Because I am super handsome."

George chuckled lightly at his boyfriend, "How are you today?" He asked as he played with his fingers, nervously. Dream sensed George's nerves, obviously scared of revealing something he doesn't want everyone to know, "I haven't been up for long, I just fed Patches, and saw you were streaming. Just wanted to tell you how good you look today." George's face heated up at the compliment.

"Thanks, Dream," George's hands went directly to hiding his face.

George went back to reading donations, seeing a question, "Thanks for the donation, Lilly. Um, the only people who knew were our families, Sapnap, Bad, Tommy, and Tubbo, I pretty sure." Dream made a small noise of affirmation.

Dream was reading the chat when one question caught his eye, and he also wanted to mess with George a little bit, "Do I love George? Good question, whoever asked that. Do we want the truth?"

"No, we don't want the truth, Dream. We would rather not embarrass your boyfriend," George's eyes widened and he tried to hide his face again. Dream laughed lightly, "Unfortunately, I do. I've never felt love like I have with George. And he loves me, he's told me. He said it to me first, actu一" Dream was cut off by George moving him out of the Teamspeak.

"Alright, everyone. I am afraid I have some scolding to do. I'm gonna raid HBomb, he's on the SMP right now. Bye guys."

George took a second, before moving Dream back into the Teamspeak, "Dream, why would you say that to our fans?" He could hear the smile on Dream's face, "I'm not gonna hide my love for you anymore, sweetheart. Tired of being shoved into the back of the closet by society. Straight people get to talk about their relationships every day. I just want one day to let the media know that I am so in love with you, and I want to marry you, and I was to share little British babies with you."

George smiled lightly, leaving the Teamspeak and Facetiming him on his phone, "Our kids don't need to be British. I'm okay with any baby as long as it's with you." George spoke lightly to the man on the other side of the phone. He practically melted at the sight of Dream's smile.

"Me too. I know you want to adopt, but I can't help imagine a little baby George. The thought of a copy of you makes me want to cry. I don't care if I have a biological child, but one of you sounds, I can't even think of the right word," Dream rambled on with his eyes closed. George smiled at the way Dream talked about.

He took a deep breath, nodding, "We can talk about it, but I just don't want you to be regretful in 50 years because my genes will be passed on and yours won't, I don't want to be harsh but that's the truth." Dream just brushed him off, "Yeah but the genes in my family can be passed on by my siblings, the only good genes in your family are coming from you. No offense, but I've seen your nephews."

George's eyes widened, trying his best not to laugh at Dream's honesty about his sister's children. They continued to talk about random things for the next hour until George got a call from someone unexpected, "I'm getting a call, I should probably take it. I'll call you back for our date at 10, okay? Love you."

"Love you too, George. See you later."

George breath hitched as he answered the phone, "Uh-Hello? Did something happen?"

"So something bad needs to happen for me to call my son?" George took a deep breath, "Yes, because I told you that I don't want to talk to you anymore. I wasn't just saying that for shits and giggles."

"Bye, mum. I have something soon, I need to find something to make for dinner." Right as George was about to hang up, he heard her say something he never expected his mom to say to him, "I'm sorry, George."

George stopped dead in his tracks, "What?" He could hear his mom trying to decide the right thing to say, "I just didn't realize how much my words were affecting you. I don't know what I thought, but I know that I didn't treat you well."

He just sat there, neither of them were talking, "I've been telling you that for my entire life, why have you changed your mind now?"

"You're my baby, George. I don't care that you like boys, I want to watch you and Clay get married, and I want to meet your children, if you guys decide you want them. I don't want to miss out on your life because of these beliefs your grandpa has been pushing me to believe for all these years," She said.

George was trying to keep his cool, his mom was currently saying the words he grew up wanting to hear, "You're the only person that's ever broken my heart, mum. It hurts being tossed aside because I don't like girls? All that should matter is that I know what it feels like to be loved. Because I am finally loved."

He rambled, "I want to forgive you, all I've ever wanted is for you to love me the same way you love Charlotte. But I need to think this through and talk to Clay about this. It isn't just about my life anymore. You weren't just disrespectful to me, you didn't have to watch him cry upstairs because of the things you all said about him."

"I'm proud of where you've come, I wish I could say I helped in some way. Have fun with whatever you have planned tonight, George. I do love you," She spoke lightly into her phone. George nodded, even though she couldn't see him, "Yeah, uh, you too. Bye."

George was panicking at that current moment, not even hesitating to call Dream, "Clay, please. I don't know what to do, please tell me what you would do." Dream's heart started to race as he heard the panic in George's voice, "Just breathe, George. Can you tell me what happened?"

He just listened as George explained everything that his mom talked to him about. Dream didn't know what he could do to help, "Well, what do you want to do, sweetheart?" George shrugged his shoulder, "I don't know, I didn't want to do anything without talking to you."

"I love you, and I appreciate you asking me what my thoughts are. But my experience with your mom is nothing compared to what yours is. You don't have to forgive her right now, you can let her prove herself. Or you can tell her to go fuck herself. You might get just a little bit of closure," Dream thought out loud.

George was taking a deep breath, "I know you're right. Thank you for talking to me. I'm grateful to have you to talk to me." Dream smiled lightly, "I'm glad to be here. Anyway, wanna start our date now, and I'll pay for your dinner later? No rush to eat now."

George nodded as he opened up Discord on his computer, "Yeah, I just feel like spending time with you right now."

"That's why I'm here. Pick whatever you want to watch, sweetheart."

"Okay. Thank you, I love you," George played with his fingers lightly.

The smile on Dream's face could be heard behind his words, "I love you more, George."