"Nobody could ever hate me."

"Hey, Sappy Nappy," Clay said as he wrapped his arm around George's shoulder.

Sapnap's eyes widened, "Holy shit. What the hell are you two doing here?" Sapnap pulled his friends into a hug.

Clay and George hugged Sapnap back. "You didn't answer my question. Why are you guys here?" George pulled away from the hug, "Would you like us to leave? I'm sure we could fly back to Florida."

Sapnap rolled his eyes and made room for the two to enter the house. "How long have you two been together? Did you just fly here straight here from London or Florida?" George sat down on the couch, "Florida. I flew here on Wednesday, and then I went to meet his parents."

"His dad hate you? He kinda has a stick up his ass." Dream looked at their friend, "Sapnap, you're just mad that he yelled at you that one time. I got more shit for it than you did. And we completely deserved it, we woke up Addison."

George rolled his eyes, "I'm a delight, nobody could ever hate me. Just talk to all my stans." Dream shook his head at his boyfriend. Sapnap soon left the room to get ready, leaving Dream and George alone in the kitchen. "Can you believe that we're actually all together right now? Years of friendship have gone into this moment."

"Don't get sappy on me, George. Go back to saying how delightful you are." George laughed and leaned over to kiss his boyfriend. Sapnap entered the room right then, "Where's my kiss then, Georgie?"

George backed away from Dream, "Shut up, Snapmap." Sapnap laughed at his friend. "I can't believe you two are actually dating. What if the stans find out? Their Gogy Wogy has found his match, and it's not a twitter stan?"

"I wouldn't say Dream isn't a twitter stan. Flirting with me on the timeline." Dream's mouth fell open as he pushed both of them in the shoulders. "I'm not a stan if I actually have him, dipshit. Give me a little bit of credit."

They all laughed lightly as Sapnap messed up George's hair. Sapnap and Dream were talking when Dream's phone went off, showing that George had tweeted. Sapnap leaned over Dream's shoulder to read the tweet.

"Why was Sapnap's first instinct to call me 'mamas' and ask where his hug was? I'm never meeting up with him again smh."

"George, why are you telling everyone that I say 'hey mamas'? I am not that type of guy." George shrugged his shoulders, "I don't lie to my fans. I only tell the truth on Twitter." Dream laughed as he flashed his phone towards George, "Everyone is going crazy right now. Just look at all the comments."

He saw a comment that caught his attention, "Is all the dream team together or-?" Dream looked at his friends, taking a picture of Sapnap talking to George with George's leg on top of Dream's."

"Is the dream team together? Please, someone, tell me, it's killing me. ;)" Dream quickly tweeted out with the picture he took, George laughed when he saw the tweet.

Everyone started to comment on how close George and Dream were. Neither really cared about the comments, because according to the fans they were all homiesexuals.

The three sat in Sapnap's living room watching TV. They had nothing planned since George and Dream didn't really know the area. Sapnap quickly paused the movie, "What do you guys want to do? My two best friends are here, and I don't really want to waste our time watching TV, you know?"

Dream put his arm on the couch behind George's head, "Sappy, you're going to need us to give us suggestions. What do you want to do?" Sapnap thought for a couple of seconds, "We could all cuddle." Dream chuckled at him.

"No, we aren't going to all cuddle, Sapnap." Sapnap pretended to wipe the tears from his eyes. "That is so mean, especially since I know you two are going to cuddle without me tonight. You guys came here for me, and we aren't going to cuddle. You both know I'm worth it."