The Contageous Rose

WARNING: No Children, be mature guys/gals. -_-.

Amanda pov based !!!

I grabbed the titanium mixing bowl and stirred the homemade oats with sugar mix and butter.

"Phew..." I whipped my forehead and turned around.

"Mommy!" Amber jumped on me, and I felt completely exhausted.

"Not now honey mommys a little tired." I placed her back down on the cold kitchen tiles. Her bunny slippers grasping for firmness.

"Let's get you in bed shall we?" I took her hand and we walked towards her room. My body was starting to feel heavy, and my muscles started to weaken.

We passed the living room, with the fireplace gently burning creating the most perfect scene.

When we reached Ambers room I tucked her on and pecked her forehead.

"Goodnight darling. Mommy loves you."

My body tried its best to stand up straight and bold. I sat down in the living room, slouching on the couch watching the fire burn.

It's been a while sense Slenderman has showed me any attention... Even when he does it's always so gentle.

There was nobody around, silence. Only the crackle of fire popping against the wood filled the room.

Would it be wrong to please my desires?

I touched my stomach over the women's skimpy blazer I wore. Lower... My fingertips traveled until-

"Enjoying yourself?" That deep, demonic voice made my hand quickly snap to my side, and my body to freeze.

I cleared my throat and stood up, weak. "Goodnight Offenderman." I tried to walk past him, but his tentacle grabbed my wrist and we teleported, pinning me against the wall with heavy breathing on my cheek.

"You seem... Off." He grumbled as his tentacles slid around my body.

"L-let go!" I yelled and but he only grinned.

"You say no... But your body says yes..." His tentacles slid into my underwear, barley rubbing.

"Leave me along!" I screamed and pushed him, but he teleported on top of me, my body pinned to the floor.

"Slenderman will kill you!" I mumbled, as his snake tongue ran against my neck.

My body was burning, as his tentacles were rubbing me, until one actually slid inside of me, causing my hair to frizz and my arms clung around his neck.

"So ....moist... So..... Wet.... Slippery." He hissed and his tentacle went deeper.

"I'll give you a night you'll never forget." He chuckled and two tentacles were inside of me, yet all I could do was moan.

Moan for someone who wasn't even my fiancé.

*~*

"Ooh!" I yelled and I woke up sitting on the couch drenched in sweat.

I was alone and Offenderman was nowhere in sight.

I rubbed my head and sighed.

Can't believe what I just did....

I stood up and walked to the empty bed that I'm supposed to share with Slenderman.

Getting naked into my underwear and night shirt, I slid under the covers and fell into a deep sleep.

Offenderman pov

My plan was beautiful. Slipping into her mind to think of me in that matter was a sealed deal.

She'll be begging for me by the break of dawn.

Mwahahahahaha.

~*~

Yes! It was a dream. It didn't really happen. Her sexual desires went a bit too far. With Slenderman giving less and less attention, where will her desires lead her now?

Ps. I love ALL your guys/gals comments and votes. You guys are the best, I remember when I only had 9 views and 0 votes. But then from the blue 9 went to 100 , 100 went to 700 700 went to 1,000 and then it was like I was generating awesome people. I love you guys so much, and the support kills me! ;[ <3 I just wish I could hug all of you one at a time, and give you guys a little present.

Also thanks for not giving up on this story !! Stay tuned to find out how Jeff and Jane go through some Bad couple experiences (After the whole Offenderman thing) Here's a short demo!

QUICK UPDATE

~*~

Jane pov

"You can lie all you want Jeff! I saw you do it!"

"I didn't! For Satans sake give it a rest you psycho!"

"What the hell does that mean? And last time I checked, you loved crazy girls like me?!"

"Jane you're not crazy, I just made you crazy."

"By killing my life!"

"No, your bullshit parents."

Tears welled in my eyes and I grabbed the knife on the counter.

"Screw you! Die in heaven you Ungreatful son-of-a-bitch!" I stabbed Jeff in the stomach and pushed past him, black tears falling out my eyes.

~*~

STAY TUNES LOVE <3