R.I.P Jane... I think?

Jeff pov

I clutched my knife and watched as Offender smirked, standing in attack position. I ran full force towards offender with my knife ready.

Offender teleported behind me and punched my back so I fell forward, my face smacking cold dirt. "guh..." I huffed and struggled back to my knees. "so you think you can kill me? Hehe..." offender teleported in my face and smushed it in the dirt. "I'm a fucking god." his stupid chuckles filled my ears, and so did Ninas scream. she must of seen my girl.... my dead girl.

I grabbed offenders wrist from the back of my head and stood up. His face was priceless as I gripped his arm swung him around, letting go as his back clashed against a thick tree, knocking it over, large chunks of wood piercing his body. Instantly offender teleport to his feet, his tentacles taking out the wood and infamously healing with no struggle.

"I've seen better." I shrug and run towards offender. I'm more than certain he'll be behind me, so I slashed my knife behind me and luckily hit him. offender groaned as my knife cut off one of his tentacles. I grinned with accomplishment and saved my knife again, but he wrapped his other tentacle around my wrist, and another around my corresponding ankle.

Offender threw my body far into the woods, hitting a tree and clashing to the ground.

My body aches with so many pains, I'm not sure which one to tend to first... I'm laying on my stomach, but a sharp pain causes me to turn to my back. "Fuck!" I roar and pull out the wooden thick branch that was jammed in my chest.

"Jane..." I sniffle and watch the night sky. "I'm sorry." A tear fell out my eye, and into the damp soil. "I love you..." I whispered, and gently closed my eyes to at least get a glimpse of her face.

Jane wouldn't want me to cry. To call for her name even if she's not here....

I stand with all my energy, and shut my eyes for a second, with all my weight on my right leg. all I have to do is stop being so.... So.... So human? Yeah!

Be the old Jeff. Old Jeff....that means forgetting everyone... If I forget everyone, then-man who cares! Jane is gone! That means everything I've mostly spent my life annoying Jane.

Goodbye Family.

~*~

Sasha pov

I ran out the hole in the wall, and pushed Offenderman. "Look what you did! Are you fucking crazy?!"

"Sasha?" He looked at me like I had something wrong with me.

"Yes! I'm telling Zalgo!" I yelled and Offender wrapped a tentacle around my neck. "Zalgo doesn't wish to make amends with such filth like you. Betraying your own empire for these low lives. Fool." His tentacle squeezed my throat and instantly I faint.

Ajax pov

"Oh hell no!" I boom, and whip out my blade that I just crafted. Red flamed bloom on the blade, and I charge for Offender, knocking him down with my shoulder. "You wanna fuck with someone, fuck with someone who's not a girl." I growl, and help Sasha up.

I grip my sword, but for some reason she won't leave. "Get out of here! I got this!" I yell and push her, but she pushes my arm away and pulls out a small thick cylinder from her combat boot. "Yeah, well I use to be pretty tough before all this. I'm sure I've still got it. I'm not backing down!" She narrows her brows, and I glance at her from the side of my eyes.

Shaking my head, I focus on Offender who dusts himself off and teleports in front of Sasha, throwing her-by the neck- on me. "Gahhh!" We both groan and untangle from each other.

Ej pov

"Ej don't go!" Nina righty holds my arm but I push her off. "Nina, he killed Jane! And possibly Jeff too! I'm not losing anyone else!" I jump out the hole in the wall and luckily counterattack as he was just about to kill Ajax and Sasha.

My fist meets his stomach, and my other hits his jaw. Hard. "Grr..." He growls and fixes his jaw. "Mess with the bro, and his girl? Not cool man." I stand in attack position, ready for him to attack, but a body jumps on his neck, and repeatedly stabs his collar bone. I watch in amazement and arouse as black blood splatted on Nina.

She slit his throat and kick jumped off his head. She wiped the blood from her face as Offenders wounds slowly healed. "I'm an overlord you fool." He evilly chuckled and smacks Nina into a thick tree.

Jeff pov

Instantly, I emerge from a tree, and jump on Offenders back. Everyone watches as my knife cuts his tentacles off, and he struggles to pull me from his back as his tentacles squirm on the floor. "I did my research. Slenders are powerless with no tentacles." I laughed and Offender teleported on his back so I was smushed beneath him.

But that doesn't stop me. How could it? I'm

Jeff the fucking killer?!

I slice his head off, and throw it at Aj. Pushing the useless long body off of me, I stand up and dust myself off. "Was that so hard?" I roll my eyes, and look at Ajax who just stares at the lifeless head. "Oh come on! Don't act like you've never seen a bodiless head before? Here, give it to me."

I snatched the head out his hands, and jammed a knife on the top, directly on the middle. "See? Now it's a head-pop." I throw it at Ben and he catches.

"If you'll exacts me, I have a body to burry." I wave myself off, and I walk into the house and pick up Janes body bridal style. She looks normal...and sexy. But she's dead. So I'm hurrying her.

"Jeff, are you okay?" Nina asks touching my arm, but I shove her out the way with my elbow and walk deeper into the woods holding Jane.

I watch as her lifeless body rumbles each time I step. Her black hair falling over her shoulders, shut eyes with long thick lashes, and the full lips I use to nibble on. Awkward to say, but I'm catching a boner.

I lay her body in the dirt, and stroke her hair out her face. "I love you..." I whisper, kissing her forehead.

"..." Her chest moved, slightly up and down, a cool wind pushing my chin.

And I didn't even touch her.