Just a sample of Zalgo

Slendy POV

"Zalgo." I tilt my head.

"Slenderman. How are you?"

"I'm not here to talk foolish about our days, I'm here to tell you that I want my family out of that competition."

"Well, according to my guards, someone with black hair and a purple hoodie took them. Specifically."

Nina...

"Bring her to me, and I will spare your family."

"Don't lay a hand on her!" I stand in attack position.

Zalgo forms in my face and throws me into a wall, squeezing my jaw with full force.

"Give her to me, and I promise, she won't die. See Slenderman, you are so lucky I like you, because if I didn't...." His mouth whispers in my ear.

"I would of already departed your body when you walked through that door." And he sticks his hand in my chest, twisting it around and throwing me out the window.

I cover my wound with my slim fingers and dark purple liquid seeps through.

I'm too nice for this...

Nina's POV

"Nina..." Ej says coughing.

"That place smelled awful." He smiles.

I laugh, and pull up his mask, kissing his soft lips. I missed him and he was only gone for two hours.. I don't stop kissing him until Slendy teleports in the house and his body collapses on the couch.

"Slendy!" I run to him and see his stomach.

"Oh satan!" I run to get a wash towel and put water on it.

When I come back I place it on his wound, and his hand touches my cheek.

"Nina... G-go t-to the Capitol.... Z-Zalgo..."

"No more... Ill go." I say cuffing his hand and placing it on the towel to hold it in place.

I secure my little sword just to make sure nothing bad happens... And run out into the woods. When I reach the Capitol, two me. Laugh at me and don't even try to snatch me.

I'm not even sure which room is Zalgos until everything I once saw slowly turns into a pitch black, and Zalgo starring deep into my face.

"Nina the Killer." He instantly pushes me into a wall, and slides a knee between my legs holding my neck high in the air. I'm too short for him anyways.

"L-let me go!" I squirm around.

A warm slimy tongue licks from the bottom of my cheek to the top of my temple, leaving a saliva line.

"EW!"

"I've been watching you for the past three years... Your killing... Your love life... Even your sex life." He lets his knee fall into place, and before I could fall to the floor, his hand goes in my underwear, and that's what's holding me up. His hands are so warm... I don't like it!!

My body squirms around and I try to hit him but it's like I don't even affect him!

"Nina... You can so better than this... I've seen."

He's right.. I can! I take out the little sword and jam it into his eye socket. I fall to the floor, an start running, but he forms in front of me, and takes out the sword. His eye rebuilds itself and I almost throw up.

"Nina... I can't die. And you can run forever."

"I hate you!" I turn around and start running but he forms in front of me and pushes me.

That push sends me flying through three rooms, and I cough up blood. He's so strong.... Before I can blink again Zalgo grabs me by the collar and teleports back into a room.

"Nina... All you have to do for me is one simple thing... Just one..."

He face leans in mine, and I almost fall back but he grabs my body, and I quickly heal.

"I don't understand." I whisper.

He puts his mouth close to my ear and whispers.

When he tells me what he wants my eyes go wide and I scream until I can't scream anymore.

"NO! NO NO NO NEVER!"

"Then your family dies." He smiles and drops me to the floor.

"Okay.... Ill do it... But you have to promise you won't hurt them. No... Not a promise, you will vow, and if you do hurt my family you will kill yourself, or leave forever!"

"That's a bit too much. Far more greater than what I want."

"Then... I must mean nothing to you."

"Fine, ill leave your family alone, I will not kill myself of leave."

I nod, and he takes my hand pulling my waist closer than it needs to be, and when I mean, close... I mean I can feel him through his clothes.

His tongue licks me again, and his demonic fingers slightly lift my hoodie.