Checkpoint for the meaning Love

Nina POV

"Behind you Jane!" I yell as a creature tries to attack Jane from behind but Troy smashes his head with a branch.

I stab one creature with my knife, dead in the eye, then ten around to kick the next in his chin causing him to fall back.

"Great. Now all we have to do is jump on this thing?" I ask kicking the dead body of a myth logical creature.

"Pretty much."

We all look at the creature who looks deadly, and Jane jumps on him. I do too and so do the rest. Everything turns black and I can't breathe.

Jane POV

The Slender forest. We are back at the forest. I don't get it?!

"...how...?"

"We did it!" Blake yells and Nina and I watch as their bodies slowly turn different. Troy's hair turns pitch black with a lightning bold blonde streak for a bang. Blake hair stays the same but his skin turns pale with weird markings everywhere.

"How do you know we did it?!" I yell standing up with my knife.

"Because... We are in our true form." Troy smiles with a wolf fang.

"Why was it so easy?"

"It was easy for you guys.... We were there for three months."

I smile fake and start walking towards the mansion. Nina follows but instantly her hand is gripped and whipped onto Blake's body.

Nina POV

"What the hell do you think you're-"

My words are shut up with a kiss.

"Dammit Blake!" Troy yanks him from me. I touch my lips and squint my eyes in disbelief.

"I have a boyfriend!"

SMACK!

Jeff's POV

"Why are you still following me?"

"Because! I have nothing else better to do!"

I push her forehead and she touches it.

"Jerk..." She slowly walks away and right when I open the doors to leave Jane is starring at me with wide black eyes and messy hair with leaves tangled in it.

To her left Nina has he hair fallen down to her back and it frizzy with leaves stuck inside.

"Jeff!" Jane yells and dives atop of me and we tumble.

"Holy shit! Jane are you okay?!" My arms wrap around her and she hugs me back as we lay on the hard floor.

"I'm fine! B-but you wouldn't believe what I went through..."

"Speaking of that... You're in big trouble." I grin and pick a leaf out her hair.

We stand up a walk into the living room where everyone is silent. Ej is clearly pissed at Nina, because his arms are crosses and he's silent.

"Explain." Slendy says. He's obviously pissed too.

"W-well... W-w-w"

"Nina, you shut it, Jane, tell the abomination you two planned."

"Well you see... We went to get this device out of Nina, but Zalgo-"

A demonic roar booms around the house and my ears pop three times. Jeff laughs at the roar, and me when I shove my face in his chest from the sound. It scared the hell out of me.