Remember?(A Jeff The Killer Performance)

It's late and I had to wrestle Jane when I guess, I "deepened the situation" I go to sit on the couch an watch the news. Their playing what I did yesterday. I went to a public school and killed three high schoolers, while jamming their heads in the security cameras. Haha, nice, I know. That one guy Insane comes and sits next to me on the couch. I awkwardly watch tv again. "So your Jeff huh?"

I look at him like he's stupid.

"Yep."

"Do you still date Jane?"

"Yes...." Why the hell is he asking weird ass questions....

"Hey, Insane... Do me a favor. Please stop flirting with Nina. Everything was fine before you came here." I watch my tv again.

I hear him laugh, and I really don't like him so I walk back into my room and snuggle up with Jane.

Janes POV

In the morning I get out of bed and start making breakfast. It's so hard mashing these potatoes.

"Jeff! Come here! I need help!"

"I can help Janie" Insane chimes in and mashes them for me.

"Oh... Thanks...."

"Yeah Jane, what do you need help with?" Jeff wakes up and walks in the kitchen.

"Mashing this, but Insane is doing it for me I guess."

"No ill get it." They start pushing each other to mash the potatoes.

Nina walks in and puts some food in the counter, whispering next to me.

"What are they doing....?"

"Fighting over who's going to help me..."

"..."

After breakfast I go to play with Ben an Sally.

"Hey Jane can I play too?"

"No, Janie wants me to play!" Insane yells.

Insane and Jeff start fighting, again...

"How about we play some truth or dare in the woods? Just teens though, sorry Ben and Sally." Ej says coming out the hallway.

Nina eyes him and leans closer to me holding her elbow, looking down.

"I'm in." Insane says getting out of Jeff's headlock.

The six of us walk to the woods, and insane touches my shoulder.

"Want to get on my back?"

"No thanks."

After those words Jeff swoops me off my feet and holds me bridal style. I look at Nina and she covers her mouth laughing at me to herself.

Ejs POV

I watch Nina place down the huge black blanket and I just can't help but smile. She notices me and blushes hard.

Emma spins the knife

Emma's POV

To my luck.. The knife lands on Insane.

"Truth or dare insane."

"Dare."

"I dare you.... To lick Nina's stomach."

This will make Ej mad, and he'll come falling for me.... Heheh

Everyone's jaw drops as he lifts Nina's shirt up, and slides his tongue from her belly button up to her chest.

I look at ej who is now heated. I'm just loving this. He'll fall right into my arms like I'm home sweet home.