Offslendermen (quick update.)

(The picture is so funny ;D )

Slendy pov

I slam my brother into the wall and speak inside his head. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Can't I say hello to my dearest brother?"

"It's been years, offender. What could you possibly want with me?"

"Don't hurt my feelings brother, I'm here to spend quality time with you, cant you see?"

"One week, then you're OUT!" I release him and notice everyone staring at us.

"Carry on." I clear my throat and everyone goes back to what they were doing.

Jane pov

Sally and I are both playing in Jeff and Ben's hair as they play the game together.

"NO FREAKING FAIR YOU CHEATED BEN!" Jeff yells aggressively pushing buttons.

"Jeff stop! My ponytails will come out your hair!" I argue and Ben jumps in the air cheering.

"SCORE FOR THE KCP TEAM!" Sally claps his hand and they do a little dance.

"KCP?"

"Kid creepy pasta? DUH!" Sally tells Jeff.

"Forget this stupid game! You cheated BEN!"

"Did not!"

"Did to!"

"Did not!"

"DID TO!"

"What's all the commotion?" Amanda walks in and everyone stops.

"JEFF HIT ME!" Ben points at Jeff.

"OHH YOU LITTLE LYING SACK OF-"

"Jeff! Not in front of kids!" I chime in before he could say anything inappropriate.

"Jeff, Jane why don't you guys leave the kids to play." Just as she said Jeff aggressively grabs my hand, and yanks me past everyone to his room.

Who could take him serious with four ponytails in his hair?

Amber pov

"Who are you?" I look up at the huge man staring down at me.

"Your uncle. Now scram."

"Uncle? Uncle can I have a cookie?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pleeeease?"

"No.

"Pleeeeeeeeeease?"

"GET LOST!" He screams and I dash off into the kitchen.

Amanda was making toast with butter, cinnamon and sugar. Nina was helping by spreading the butter.

"Mom... Uncle Offender yelled at me..." I sniffled, and she turned around with a slight frizz of hair.

"He what?! Where is he?!"

"On the porch." I point outside the kitchen and her black heels clack hard against the floor.

Amanda pov

"You yell at my child one more time and I'll-" I poke Slendermans brothers chest twice very hard, but on the third time he grabbed my finger with a grin.

Slowly, he brought my finger to his lips, kissing them very softly. My face twitched, and I felt a small feeling as if I could melt to his touch.

"W-what are you doing..." I mumbled as he gently licked my finger leaving no slob behind.

"For you." He said, pulling out a thorn bloody red rose.

I took it, and touched my (not there) face...(with the other hand of course).

"It's beautiful..." I whispered and looked up at him. I gazed into the rose... As if I was in some sort of trans....

The plead for "mommy!" Snapped me back to reality and I walked to the kitchen with the rose still in my hands.

"What's wrong baby?" I squatted down to Ambers level and she looked at Ej who was kissing Nina in front of the toast.

"Take it to a room!" I snap and Ej looks back at my, as do Nina.

"Come on honey, let's get you a piece shall we?"

"Mommy... I want to spend time with daddy.. He's always in his office."

"It's okay honey, I'll tell him to take you to a park or something."

"No mommy, I don't want you to tell him, because he should already know."

It was true... Slenderman should tend to his own. But you could understand sense he had a high roll in the Capital.

"Okay baby, let's have some toast yeah? Maybe later when I finish chores we can play hide and seek?" Amber smiles and runs off to the kitchen.

Ajax pov

I stumble upon Offenderman, who was holding a picture of Slendy and Amanda at the Halloween festival. I clear my throat loudly, and he glances my way.

"Such a lovely couple aren't they?" He grins and places the picture down.

"Yup. Ingaged with a kid, and family."

"Calm child, I'm not here to threaten marriage." He chuckled and walked towards me.

"I'm only here for my desires." He grinned and teleported off.

Stupid perk for endermen.