²⁴_ Always On Time

Start from the beginning

A few talks later, I just told him I'll come back the day of the wedding and left the barbershop. I went straight to my car when I saw another car parked right behind my fucking car. For real nigga?
I went to the first 5 shop who were by the barbershop to find the owner of the car but I didn't found him or her. So I decided to try one more situated by le left side of the barbershop.

"Hello? Is there anyone here ?" I peeked inside to see who could help me.

A slim and tall woman came to me and fully opened the front door.

"Hello, how can I help you ?" I slightly smiled. Dang she smelled perfection. We love to see our black women succeed.

"Hi, I parked my car right there an hour ago and now that I'm trying to leave I can't because someone parked right behind me. Is it your car ?"

"Oh no, that's my friend's car. Just wait a minute, I'll call her" The woman said before disappearing into an office.

A tiny little time later, someone came to me and frowned a bit then looked not that surprised to see me.. like she knew I would come to Houston.

"Beyoncé?"

"Ahron.."

"Oh, so you're the Ahron sis was talking about the other day" Said her friend, surprised.

"Hum- Michelle you can go. I'll close everything and join you when I'm done"

"Mhm" She turned and eying me. "If he ever try something, use your paper spray and then call me" She tried to whisper.

"Michelle.." Beyoncé gasped. "Go, I'll be alright, don't worry" She said, pushing her out.

She signed and turned to me.

"Come inside, I feel like you need to talk" I followed her and closed the door behind us.

"So.. you're married.." Without knowing, it I quickly clenched my jaw at the thought of her being with someone else.

"No Ahron, I'm not.." She sighed, putting her phone down on the table.

"So what's that ring at your finger placed on the one who actually means you're engaged ?" I tried to remind calm. It's not like we're still together..

"Ahron look. My life completely changed when I left. I met new people, my mom helped me to get my degree, and I worked my ass off to have what I have now. So yes, I am with somebody, I'm not really engaged and certainly not married who means no childs if you remember"

"I do remember. So.. you forgot about me and just build yourself a brand new life.."

She frowned and shid I knew things were bout to go down but I missed that lil frown in the middle of her forehead.

"Aren't you happy that I finally got my life together?"

"I- yes Bey of course I am. But I just don't understand how could you just forget about me after all we went through"

"Who said I forgot about you? Didn't I sent you texts saying how I felt about my life? I tried to contact you to tell you how I missed you. I needed your help when I went through hell. But where were you ? Where were you when I was so low in my life that I almost slept outside? Probably fucking hoes after each games" She tried to contain her tears but I know her too well.