⁷ _ Right Thru Me

"Yo, isn't my fav side chick over there?" Shouted Nas, a few feet away from me.

"What in that damn caucasian's city shit is you saying..?"

"Wanted to make sure you saw me"

"Even the guy who doesn't quit his home, eating while playing on his game with headphones on heard you, Nasir"

We shared a lil laugh then he hugged me and we sat on a bench. "How you doing sis ?"

"I'm doing me. But let's talk about the message you sent me"

"Yea.. you know, Nicki's birthday is coming and I need some ideas. You probably asking yourself why you. Well, I know you're here since only one month, but I also know she really appreciate you, like all of us, and I wanted you to be a part of that party. Not only your presence but your participation"

"Me ? Really? Y'all so sweet"

He just laughed. "Yea we need a person like you to help us"

"That's so cute. But LaLa is her bestfriend, I don't want to take her spot, you know.."

"Nah relax, the crew know wassup, even LaLa"

"Cool cool. So, what's the plan ?"

"First, we already have a place. Juanita helped us by giving us the permission to spend five days in her big house at the seaside"

"Oh, sounds good! Who's invited ?"

"A few people from the school that she feel good with, like 3 or 4 people, and a cousin from England"

"From England? Wow. You really think she'll be there ?"

"Yup. She's coming two days before her actual stay. Her presence is like a gift for Nicki" He smiled.

"You know what, I love that idea"

"I knew it. That's why I informed you"

"I know it's something with only the crew members, but, you think I can invite two friends of mine for a few hours.. or for the whole stay?"

"Yea, of c- ...oh I get it. You want to bring ya hitta and ya roommate over the party, don't you ?"

"Who? Ahron? No it's just- I-" Honestly I don't know why I bugged. Maybe cause I didn't know he was aware of this whole story.

"It's ok Bey, you can invite them two. I just hope he will not be the cause of a fight, because it will ruin the entire party."

"I'll watch them"

"Sure you'll watch ya nigga?" He gave me that 'I'm not sure' look.

"Yes, I promise"

"You better keep this promise"

"I will" I smiled like a kid standing by her Christmas present.

"I.. I can't say no to this cutie face"

"Yaaaayy" I literally jumped on him, then I came back to my side, under his laugh. "I can't wait to see her face when she'll see the surprise"

"Red like a real tomato. I'm pretty sure she'll cry like the big baby she is"

"Awwn man, that's so adorable from you. I hope she'll recognize your love before it's too late"

"I hope too. You know, she and I are on a good spot now. It's like we're closer than never before. I know she have something for me, but I can't press her. She just turned the page from that wack ass relationship, I can't press her but help her to get better"