⁸ _ I Used To Love Him

Omniscient POV
Melbourne
An abandoned warehouse

"Yo, Nasir, who the fuck told you to cut my song ???" Said Nicki, eating a pink lollipop.

"Which song tho ?"

"The last one. Warning by Biggie! Pull up the song, nigga"

"Yea yea, watch yo feet though, I'm scared to see you fall.." He said, while putting her music back.

"I can't ride a skateboard, that's too difficult for me" She finally gave up and gave him his skate back.

"Nah keep it, I'm going to show you how to do. C'mon"

"Noo, I'm sure I'm gonna fall.."

"Try it, at least"

"Mhmhmmh" He took her hand and walked to the center of the place.

"Look, you just have to put one foot on the skate, then you try to get some balance. After that you'll be able to skate like a real skateboarder, like me"

"So now I have to catch some balance, wait, nah. Remember when I fell the other day? I ain't got no damn balance in my body.." She said, a lil bit discouraged.

"You gonna learn today"

"But if I-"

"Oh God, just try it, damn" Signed Nas.

"Alriight, okay, jeez.." She get on the skate. "Witcho shaky ass" She mumbled.

Nas put his hands on her hips, an then helped her to improve her position. He was doing his best to not let her fall but she was there, shaking like somebody threatened her to go on the skate.

"What are you afraid of ?" He asked.

"I don't want to fall ! I'm too clumsy for that, Nas"

"But the more clumsy you are the more you'll learn shawty. Let yourself go, don't be afraid, cause if you hesitate too much it's at this moment that you will fall"

She didn't respond to him, but he knew she wasn't going to try it again.

"Okay, but hold my hand, I need to hold something"

"Alright" he slightly laughed.

She tried it again and again with Nas, then she tried alone, and she fell. But that didn't stop her.

"You good ?" He laughed while helping her up.

"Yea, my behind have cushioned the fall. I'm good, stop mocking me.." She laughed back, cleaning her clothes.

"I mean, thank God for that ass because you'd have probably cried your shit"

"You always there to exaggerate something. That's enough Nas" Nicki hit him on the arm.

"Whatever. I'm so hungry, I'm going to buy something to eat real quick. What do you want ?"

"I don't know. I think you gon eat alone, I'm not that hungry"

"Are you kidding me? I heard that belly many times when you were on that skate. What's the problem Cookie?"

"I need to loose some weight.." Since he was sitting, he brought her closer to him.

"What weight Nic ?"

"All of that" She pinched one side of her belly to show him. "You know.."

"No I don't know. Explain me."

"Nasir.."

"Why you feel the desire to loose weight? You know you look good, build like a real goddess. You're not even that big"