²⁶_ Come And See Me

When we finished I closed it, ready to go, but the groom retained me.

"What do you want Jay?" I asked.

"We need to talk"
...

Beyoncé

"Talk uh? I'm already helping you out with your weeding after what you did to me with the other muhfucker back in Queensland, I don't need you to ask me about shit" I calmly said, side eyeing him.

"I'm not. And I already told you how sorry I was for that, it was very stupid. And talking about me being stupid, I have things to tell you, so let's just set a place where we can sit and talk peacefully. You're okay with that?"

I turned from the mountains to put my eyes on him. As much as I was upset with him about what he did I really wanted to sit and talk about our adventure in Australia.

"Yea, why not. But please, choose a really simple place, because if I have to kill you I don't want no cops on my back"

"Please, you're unable to kill someone" He said, slowly walking to his car with me by his side.

"It's been two or three years since I registered in boxing lessons. Try me Jay"

"Yea try her, Jay. I bet she'll knock you down" His fiancé said, holding her belly. She's five months pregnant and look absolutely beautiful.

"Thank you Ashley" I smiled as he was sitting in his car, next to her.

"I'll text you the day and the hour"

"No problem. And take care of Ashley for me, don't be too crazy on the road, I know it's lunch time"

"He better slow it down. Oh and thanks again, this place is just perfect. You're truly our hero"

Once they left, I went to the girls fav restaurant and waited for them to come so I could order my meal. As we were talking, I was still working on my laptop when Ahron sent me a message. He wants to see me again. I can't tell him no because deep down I want to see him. But if he tries anything, best believe I won't hesitate to hit him.

"Aye, who wants my last two nems? They gave me too much today" Asked Kelly, breaking me off of my thoughts.

"Nah I'm already full, just like you, I can't eat no more" Said Michelle, sipping on her drink.

"I'll take it, I didn't even finished my plate yet"

"That's because you work too much honey"

"Right, take a break girl" Followed Kelly, giving me her nems. "We're here enjoying the moment while you're on your laptop, working. That's not what I call a break"

"I know, but this one is very important. I don't want to mess anything up" I said, picking from my plate.

"You won't, Bey. You're literally the best at it, don't worry and cut that overwork off. You'll succeed not because you're starving to work but because you have the talent for it"

"And time, so eat" added Kelly.

"Thanks to you two, I guess" I said while sighing in defeat and closing my laptop.