¹⁴ _ 2 Times For The Birthday Chick

Previously:

"Can I say something?" Ahron stood up.

"Yeah go head" Nas says.
........

"Thanks man. Okay so, I know a lot of you don't appreciate me and sincerely I don't give a damn. I just want Nicki to know that, yes, we had bad times, bad memories and all, I'm not trying to revive you these moments, let's throw that behind us. What I'm trying to do is really hard for a guy like me, especially in front of people. It's actually my first time doing this but I want you to know that I'm sorry for what happened between us cause you're such a great person, you don't deserve to be sad. That's why I try to distance myself from Bey but she refuses to let me go" He look over at me with a big smile.

I smiled back and he continued while they were laughing.

"I don't expect to be your friend or whatever, I just wanted you to hear how I'm feeling right now and how I've changed. Happy birthday and I hope God keep blessing you and your family. To Nicki" He lift his glass and smiled at what he just said, then took a sip.

"So.. no more cursing and arguing between you two?" Cam asks.

"No we kinda cool now" Replied Nicki.

"Good" I smiled.

Lala put the music back and they started get into it.

"I'm proud of you. You did what you had to do and it was perfect"

"I'm kinda proud of me too" Ahron chuckled and hugged me.

"No, uh uh, no hugs for now. By the way I'm taking him from you, y'all need to enjoy the party" Lala took his hand and made him dance.

I just chuckled and went to the kitchen and took a glass full of ice when Nicki and Rihanna came to me.

"Hold on sis, back up in the kitchen, we need to talk" Nic said as they both pushed me back into the kitchen.

"Right. We gave you time, but now we wanna know wassup between you and cookie licker" Rih said, sitting on the sink.

"That nickname match so well-" I couldn't hold my smile while reminding me the night when we slept together. "Man, I don't think y'all want to know what happened" I said, eating ice cube.

They looked at each other then folded their lips and looked back at me. "Girl you betta spill"

"We need details, but not too much, you know? Don't want to have a dick pic penetrating you in my head" Rih added.

"Oh and you owe us since we gave you tips. I saw how you were scrubbing into that D that night, I know y'all didn't just sleep" Nicki raised an eyebrow with a small smile across her lips.

I shook my head, laughing at them.

"Aight aight. First we drank, we danced, we cuddled on each other, you know. Then we ended up in his room as everyone was sleeping and obviously we started to kiss. A classic. We weren't about to start anything until his lips touched mine, again. He was very watchful with every of his gesture. He asked me many times if I was sure I was ready and I said yes so he started undressing me while he was putting me in confidence. Finally we didn't do the thing cause I was a little bit tipsy, but bitch that nigga gave me some bomb ass sloppy head. Fuck. It was so damn good"

"So you still a virgin !! Yaayy" Smiled Nicki.

"Yes I am, but not for too long"

"Noo! I told you you're precious. Don't be too hurry to give your flower. Wait till you estimate the guy is the one for you, whatever who'll happen between you two. I don't want you to regret it later, trust me"