² _ Black Barbie

Australia
Queensland
07:45 P.M.

Beyoncé has finally arrived to the airport. She took her luggage then tried to go out of there but she got lost. Maybe 10 min after turning around she finally found the exit.

Outside, she saw a woman with a poster written 'Beyonce Knowles'. Bey was distraught and could not believe it was real. She firstly rolled her eyes then shyly went to meet her.

"Where's the fucking accent on the "é" ? Wtf" she thought as she was approaching the woman.

It was a brown skin woman, maybe 40 years old, fat but cute, little and pretty. She could easily play Chandra Wilson's twin in a movie. Her first approach was interesting so after a few minutes Bey had already lost her timidity.

Her name is Juanita. She has Spanish and African blood and she is also from Trinidad. Imma let y'all imagine the beautiful mixture.
She's divorced but most of the time she's seeing someone. She is also a nurse so she works 24/7 as her children went to live abroad.

•••• ••••

"Here is the place where I live" Said Juanita, opening the front door.

The house was so big, so cosy, so big! Beyoncé was already in another world. She knew she'll be ok with that new lifestyle. It was like leaving in a sims 4 cosy dream house with the Island Living pack. Y'all know what I mean.

After they done almost all the rooms of the house, Juanita went upstairs with her and showed her a door with some pink diamonds, tags and stickers on it.

"Here is the room of my niece. She will live here with us until her 12th grade and she's also in the same high school as you"

The only thing Beyoncé wanted was her room and a long 10 hours of sleep, but when Juanita slowly opened the door, she discreetly peeked inside.

"Mija.. it's 8 pm. You need to wake up" She said a bit loud.

"Hm.. Nita.. please" She groaned and turned her head on the other side.

"Uh uh, sabes exactamente por qué te despierto ahora"

{Translation: You know exactly why I wake you up now.}

"..déjame dormir otros 5 minutos y luego llego para poner la mesa" Onika whined under her sheet.

{Translation: let me sleep another five minutes and then I'll come to set the table.}

Beyoncé was shook. The voice of her housemate was so sweet and her accent was super nice to hear. Surprisingly, she couldn't wait to meet her.

"Well, sorry but as her lazy ass is sleeping like a big baby you gonna see her later"

She closed the door and went to Bey's room. Her room was 2x or maybe 3x larger than the one she had in Huston. She finally had large closets to put all her belongings.

Juanita explained to her that she would live here on weekends and that during the week she will have to stay in boarding school because she's under their supervision. But if during the week she's sick or there is any problem she will be able to return here.

"Your flight must have tired you. Unlike Nika I'll let you rest and if ever after your nap you're hungry you'll find a plate of food on the kitchen table. See you tomorrow"

After Beyoncé thanked her, Juanita was about to go down when she turned to her one last time.

"And if you ever wonder, there are no keys to the rooms because I feel like in my house I have the right to know everything" Then she headed downstairs.