The trip to school

Once every one had come aboard the boat it drifted out to sea it came to Enzo's mind that he was adopted, he asked Amore this but her answer was astounding.

"No, you are not adopted, the parents that you have now are your birth parents" she said calmly. She dragged Enzo by the arm to a separate room and told him the full story of how his parents went into hiding with him because they had some one tip them off that they where wanted dead.

"So they went to hiding and a rumour started that they where dead and it's probably best it stays that way." She said walking to the door.

Many thoughts where going straight through Enzo's mind and out the other side because one thought was stuck and would not move 'why would she not tell me this before?'
Better yet why would his parents not tell him this?

After sitting on a ledge in the room that Amore had just broke the news that his parents where magic he thought he would call his parents but then remembered his phone had been buried in the sand at the beach once the chip was removed that had all my data on it.
Pacing up and down the small room made Enzo quite dizzy and he fell to the floor, he clambered back up to his feet and walked out the door and to the ledge of which Amore was gripping onto very tightly.
"Are you insane?! grab on the rail." she pronounced urgently. Like she said Enzo grabbed the rail but was still rather concussed why. But with one glance over the rail he could see why.

The ship was diving down with a magic bubble surrounding the ship.
" If you touch the water you would be sucked out of the bubble, and we don't come back for students" she said rather strictly.
It was quite some time before they arrived at the island on which the school was built.

"Where are we?" he said looking around trying to find any other signs of land.
"Bermuda Triangle" she said in a matter-of-factly tone."dead centre actually, most hubbleys turn there ship away from here but if they think they are gonna try and be brave we let out one of our home land creatures, most people call her Nessie but I call her by her original name lucky." her words where wobbly because of her delicate stomach.
"So she's the lock ness monster?" he asked with great suspicion.
"Yup, a few decades ago she decided to be a bit cheeky and let some Irish or Scottish people see her. I'm not sure which, all these hubbleys countries are to confusing"
After that Enzo just zoned out and nodded an smiled pretending to be listening, he didn't want to be rude but could not stand any more talk.

After the ship had anchored, all of the first and second years took small row boats across the remaining water, the third and fourth years took carriages pulled by beautiful white stallions across the bridge and into the main hall and the fifth and sixth years walked across the water with spelled shoes they maid in forth year. Enzo watches in amusement as one of the boys in fifth grade wobbled and fell into the water with his feet still flat on top of the water. Amore saw this and did a quick balance spell to help the poor fellow out and she also dried him of.

"OH MY GOD!" she said hitting her head repetitively."i totally forgot, so we are suppose to actually be graduates from the Charshole school at our age because I started late at the school, four years late, so my body is eighteen right now but I've got to make it fourteen. cause other wise I'll be older than ever one else." she quickly dragging Enzo into another room and putting her hand on his mouth. the room was completely black but then a bright light shines like lighting out of Amores wand and then there was another. The door opened and Enzo felt slightly shorter and couldn't see right. After a few blinks he was able to see everything clearly and turned to Amore who's hair was long and her face less mature her robes went past her ankles and her shoes didn't fit right. two more lighting strikes came out of Amores wand and Enzo's clothes and shoes fitted perfectly as well as Amores.
"What did you just do?" he asked her squinting at the slightly familiar face.
"I turned the clock backwards . . . Four years"
"Are you saying that I'm fourteen again?!" he quietly shouted in Amores face.
"That was one of the worst years of my life. I do not want to relive that year," he said sharply.
"And you won't, you'll just look like you used to"
"Cause that's soo much better" he said sarcastically.
After Enzo had fixed his hair in the boat window he followed Amore to the edge of the boat and stared down pondering whether or not the Amores gonna cast the spell on his shoes or not for him.
"Um. . . are you sure it's safe to jump?" he asked nervously whilst his face turned green and his knuckles changed to white.
With his hand tightening on the steel rail Amore reached out and placed her hand on his.
"Relax! I put the charm on your shoes earlier, and no you don't jump you walk"
A stunned look came across Enzo's face as he heard the word walk. The expression on his face went from 'I'm about to get sea sick' to 'oh lord I'm gonna die'.
Knowing Enzo for most of your life had its advantages for example Amore glanced at Enzo and knew that he thought that she had gone completely mad.
"Remember. . . Its magic" she said with a mysterious tone to her words, and with that she climbed on to the rail fell face first straight down except her feet did not move from the bar and her body was parallel to the ocean below.
The smirk on Amores face said it all, she knew that Enzo would run to the edge and try and grab her by the ankle so stepped to her right and then turned to see what Enzo's reaction was. As she had thought he was dumbstruck and could not begin to fathom how much he wanted to push her into the water below.

* * *
By the time Enzo had made it to the shore he was sopping wet with goo in his hair (thanks to Amore).

Walking up to the entrance Enzo gasped and how small the school looked, the entrance was grand yes, but the school was one hall were all the students had been sitting at six tables. Four vertical tables (going from entrance to stage) and two horizontally (from one wall to the other(left to right)), but there was one empty table floating around the room.
"That's the staff table" she said pointing at the floating table which was now lowering itself to the front of the hall, and as it did so 18 staff members walked out and as they did Amore pointed them out according to there class and name.
"Mr badrin, the magical plants teacher,
Ms srough, the defense A teacher,
Ms trooch, the study of hubbleys teacher,
Mr croom, the defense B teacher
Mr vungim, the defense C teacher
Mr loaprime, the magical creatures teacher,
Mr swichnull, the dark magic teacher,
Ms tress-flun, the basic magic teacher for A+B,
And that thing, that is supposed to be mr kroom our history of magic teacher, he's more than 500 years old, he did a spell to make his spirit last forever. . . It worked" she said pointing at the floating ball of light.
"Ms chresnekle, the advanced magic teacher,
Ms quelstring, the medicinal magic teacher,
Mr rugloid, the magic of the future teacher,
Mr and miss implumb, they're siblings, the potions A and B teacher,
Ms furrowood, the unpronounceable spells teacher,
Ms Wulbrick, the deputy headmaster,
And of course headmaster Debunsun."
She said pointing to each and every teacher now sitting at the table (except the headmaster)which was flying above them.
Then suddenly three loud bangs echoed through the hall which had been created by the head master hitting his staff to the floor to achieve silence.
The whole hall fell silent all except the headmaster who was clearing his throat indicating he had a speech coming up.
"Welcome, every one to the Charshole school of wizardry."