Through the back wall

Today was the day. today was the day that every thing will permanently change there is no going back now as soon as he stepped one foot inside those halls he would never go back to the life he had before. His old friends his old family that didn't know what he was has now got to be excluded (which was all his family, he had not yet told his family aka mum and dad.) Amore had been shaking Enzo awake for five minutes now yet he still resisted to awaken. "Come on you oaf!, you have to put on your robes!" she said harassing Enzo off the couch and on the floor. "come on we're gonna miss the boat!" she screamed in his ear. pulling out her wand and poking in at his forehead. "fine you give me no choice" she said calmly then bang he was dressed and awake with a coffee in his hand.
"Have you packed?" said Amore sounding alarmed. "yes" he said rubbing his eyes and sipping his coffee then taking a large gulp of it. "is this soy milk?" he said sounding suspicious and raising an eyebrow looking at her. Enzo suddenly stood and speedily walked to the kitchen and dumped a whole load of coffee beans and sugar in it. Sitting on the bench gulping his coffee with a Squeamish look on his face.

"Are you okay?" asked Amore. "you seem a bit jumpy and squeamish, how many cups of coffee have you had?" she said trailing off as Enzo had a seizure which was rather odd seeing that he had never had one before."Enzo, babe are you okay" she said frightfully quickly snatching the cup of hot coffee out of his hands and slap her hand went straight across his face as if to snap him out of it, it had worked he was now sitting on the kitchen bench trying to redeem his strength to speak to Amore. They both stayed where they were for a few moments then Amore reached out her hand and put it on his shoulder and told him that it was her fault and that she had linked him with another man temporarily just whilst he was knew to being a wizard, kind of like a reassurance policy so if you tried suicide you would fall asleep and wake up in perfect condition. "but of cause the man I chose had seizures!" she said sound as if she could no longer get any stupider. After they had both finished there coffees they left in the car. By the time they had reached the beach it was dark. "do we really have to go out side in the public like this?" he asked with a worried expression occupying his face. With a glance at her phone Amore simply pronounced that it was two days ahead of wear they had come from and ten days ahead of wear there going. "So you mean it's Halloween?"
"Yep, so people will just think we are dressed up for trick or treating" she said with her head tipped slightly side ways and a small smile upon her face.
"Where are you going with that?!" she said alarmed glaring at his phone as if it was a death totem.
"Where ever I go my phone goes!" he said laughing as if she had made a joke about his least favourite teacher.

"It's not aloud at the school" she said calmly as she noticed he had not known that.
"The school, is ... well... its ... traditional" she said slowly thinking of a word to describe it.
"Fine I'll leave it in the car!" he said giving in to her motherly look of control.
"But one question, are you just gonna leave the car out here for one year?"
"No, that's what automatic parking is for" she said reaching for a button to press and as soon as she did 'POP' a loud sound came from the front seat and suddenly there was a person sitting in the car.
"Why is there a button couldn't you just do a spell."
" technically we are not allowed to use magic out of our house or school." she said in s matter of fact sort of way.
The door slammed and the back door opened, they both pulled their suitcases out and Amore hit the side of the car and put her thumbs up. All of the sudden it was gone the car had zoomed away with a fake person driving it. The two people made their way to a hotel and walked into the elevator and exited at the fourth level.
"In here" she said opening a door and entering after him.
"Why are we here? I thought we were taking a boat!" he asked sounding as confused as a donkey in the ocean.
"Trust me, we do go on a boat, but first we have to go through a wardrobe to get to the beach."
"Why?" he asked wanting to know more on how he is supposed to get to school next year.
"Most people just take the long route but I found this when I was staying the night before I left for school."
She opened the closet and shoved all the coats aside and pushing the trunks in.
"You got your owl?" asked Amore looking at Enzo's hands and seeing no cage, but then she saw it a beautiful cage with an almost completely black owl but with light golden brown feathers blending from the edge of the wing to the other side from brown to black. his beak was black on the top and burnt apricot on the under side of the beak.
Amore carefully placed her owl and his inside the wardrobe which was tall with large, wide doors. It had a thick black coat of paint over it, covering the true beauty of the deep brown slightly glossy wood underneath it.Inside was two trunks, two owls (one with black and golden brown feathers the other with white and golden brown feathers) and now two wizards.
"Are you ready? you don't have to get there this way" she said sympathetically. They both closed one door each bringing them closer to a close and soon as both were shut Amore's wand brightened so it was like a torch.
"Follow me" she said turning to face the back wall and shifting her wait to her left foot so she can step forward with her right.
Enzo thought 'are you crazy that's a wall not a door way' he was confused whilst Amore was smirking thinking to herself of what Enzo might have been thinking of when she turned and stepped forward straight into the wall, all Enzo could see of her now was a hand gripping her owl and the other pulling her trunk through the wall. Although Enzo thought she was insane he followed her through the wall and out in a packed beach full of students that went to Charshole, all wearing the same robes with the same pointy hood and the same tacky shoes. The only person who was not wearing the same tacky shoes as every other guy was of cause Enzo he had his black fabric sneakers on whilst every other guy had their leather proper school boy shoes but for the girls they all looked completely different some of them wore flats others wore edges and some even went to the extent of heels. The girls uniform was different to the guys the only same thing was the coat which looked like the guys robes but under that the girls wore plaid skirts and grey stockings with a blue button up shirt. Amore had suddenly taken of her coat and pecked Enzo on the cheek and said "stay with me and you'll be fine, okay?" Enzo gulped and said that he would be okay and they discussed what they would do if they lost each other.
"Carlisle, hey, it's good to see you" said the girl hugging a tall brunet with deep green eyes, he had a very chiseled jaw line and was very masculine. "hey it's feels like its been forever since I last saw you." He said lifting her up and dragging her back into a hug.
"Ah, Carlisle this is-"
"Enzo" said Enzo cutting of Amore and sticking his hand out for a shake.
"Dude the boyfriend of my little sister doesn't get to shake my hand, he becomes my new best mate" he said gripping his hand and bringing him in to a one arm hug.
"Little sister?" he said in shock and bewilderment." I thought that you were an only child"
"Oh, no, his not blood related its just that we have been friends since I was a baby it feels like we are siblings, you know he helped me through when my mum died"
after that they all talked to each other for what seemed like hours to Enzo, but was only five minutes.When the boats where first seen there was an avalanche of sighs of reliefs and people complaining that it took for ever, but as Enzo made his way up to the shores people's conversations changed from how long it took to talk about Some new kid at first Enzo couldn't figure out who it was and then realised it was him, as he listened to people's conversations he heard people say stuff like 'Did you hear, his parents where killed by 'him' ' to start with Amore wouldn't tell him who 'he' is but she came through after the fifth time asking and as it turns out 'he' is Ilom Lumgoyle and as it turns out the rumours are true but Enzo didn't stop listening there he heard other people saying stuff like 'how the freaking hell did he survive that psychopath, why didn't he just finish off the Blackwell family' he started listening to some of the girls conversations and heard some things that made him laugh 'ohh he's cute, do you think he's taken' and one particular statement made him jump 'I knew he was cute but the paper never said he was this cute'. Why had he been in the paper.
"Hey I don't think some of the girls get that we're a couple" he said coming closer to Amore than he had been when he was walking with her. "then send them a message" she said rapping her arms around his neck and planting a small but timely kiss on his lips then as she moved her face away from his he smiled as he heard a girl say ' damn I wish he was single'.