Mrs Mary's magic store

They had arrived at a small alley way with a bin and brick wall with a door handle poking out of it.Uncle Jim twisted the handle then fiercely pulled out after saying the words sezmezarmus nepium and simply said after the door was open revealing a large room with ladders and boxes that reminded Enzo of necklace boxes which where long and rectangular. the boxes varied in width and legnth but where all the same height. A lady walked in through a small opening in the wall for people to walk through to get to the other room which was full of odd creatures and pets like bewitched cats that turn into tigers on command and owls that can swim below 100 feet under water. In between a cage of trained rats and regular fishes was yet another door but it was located on the ground going down which stored all off the books and stationary needed for wizard and witchery school.
The Witch that was serving us was old but had her own beauty. She had a deep dark grey hair with specks of white, placed in a small tight bun on the top of her head.
"Who and how can I serve you?" she said with a bright smile as if her favourite type of person was a costumer.
"Enzo Blackwell for a wand, regular owl and books, and Amore grey-wall for books' she said with all proper language and pronunciation as if her life had depended on her getting the names write which of cause it did not but instead if she got it wrong she would have to deal with having to show three pieces of identity which in her eyes was a waist of time.
"I thought your name was hermione?" whispered Enzo into the girls ear with confusion struck over his face for the tenth time that week.
"It's a bit complicated," she said" my full name is Amore Rosetta Grey-Wall but at birth was almost recorded as hermione as my mums best friend walked in and shouted her name is hermione when she was talking about a patient who seemed very similar to her but my dad quickly nocked the engraver pen out of his hand" said the girl to him as they waited for the lady to come back with a wand for Enzo. Enzo was deciding weather to ask Amore what an engraving pen was when the ladie had entered and handed a sack of books to Amore and asked weather Enzo was the same year as her then once he had answered she ran off to collect another sack.
"So what's an engraving pen for?" he asked looking off into to distance of which the lady had ran.
"Well when your born you have you name engraved onto a ball which is then placed on a wall and can only be removed when you die. they also glow when your well and in completely good health but fade when you are ill."
The scuttle of feet meant the witch was coming back with the sack. the drop of the sack was loud and reminded Enzo faintly of the length of volume that a lions roar is but was then distracted by the pulling and tugging on his right hand.
"This your wand hand?" she said as if disgusted.
"No I'm left handed" he said quickly before she started poking it with a needle.
"Oh well then ..." she said grabbing a box from behind her then putting it back and grabbing the box next to it.
"Try this" he said. Enzo was a bit confused on how he was supposed to try the wand then figured that he had to flick his wrist as he did for most spells. instantly a zap came out of the end. and the wand was out if his hand and being replaced by another and another and this went on for hours until.
"Maybe just maybe it would work" she muttered to her self.
Her scuttling feet went round the room and pinched one wand and carefully handed it to Enzo.
BOOM!
A loud bang went off in his face and was covered in yellow dust.
"No not the reaction I was hoping for." she said climbing a ladder to reach one particular wand.
"Now boy if you can master this wand it means great things are coming your way, this wand in particular is the worst possible wand ever no body has been able to flick it with out covering them selves in a thin layer of black slimy goop."
The tension in the room was tense and Enzo was carefully picking up the wand and flicking it and suddenly splat the people out side the shop where covered in goop which to Enzo was funny seeing the people coming into the shop looked very snobby and disgusted but suddenly it was gone thanks to the mother of the boy who had come in "Miss Marian" said the lady in deep surprise with a quivering voice. "what brings you hear so late in the day?" she said peering out the window to see the time of day it was. "have you got my order?" said the costumer in a deep demanding sort of way. Miss Mary thought for a moment and them scadadled to retrieve the sack and cage with an owl with dark feathers inside the cage.
The owl was taken by the boy and the sack was being levitated by the mother. The pair where gone in a flash and had literally disappeared from sight.
"Well that was pleasant" said the shop attendant sarcastically " now can you please repeat after me 'leviotus bigardiod' " Enzo did as he was told and was seeing a vase enlarge right before him.
"I believe we have found your wand young sir, now would you like any creature?"
But before he could answer Amore said "just a regular owl please".
An owl with golden brown and black feathers had emerged from the door and picked the lock on his door and flew on his shoulder and began to nudge his head affectionately.
Mrs marry had said something about the bird which seemed to be a warning but Enzo had not heard because of the distracting birds call.

When they left it was dark and raining heavily except for tight circles around each person from the world of which Enzo was now a part of.

Sorry I haven't updated recently I've been with family, a friend has passed and we were celebrating his life and I hope you all have had a great Christmas and new year.