What Needs to be Done Now: Eve of the Counterattack, Part 3

Zacznij od początku

She tugged on my hand for me to get in  "N-No I can't" I resisted she let go and dived I was expected her to come back up but she didn't "Ohi! get up up here you twat!" I shouted.

I slapped my forehead "Oh for fucks sakes!" I dived in to the pool after her 'Fuck this pool is deeper than I thought' I looked around the to all the creatures I caught sight of Celest, she was unconscious I got her and dragged her to the surface.

"You dumb bitch" I mumbled looking over her body I narrowed my eyes and slapped her across her head "GET THE FUCK UP!" I shouted causing her to shoot up she began to cough out water.

Celest smiled to me while I glared " What the fuck are you smiling at? I'm still mad at you" I shot at her jabbing a finger at her. Celest crawled to the edge of the pool reaching her hand out to it "No no no no" I reached out and grabbed her waist but she tugged on sleeve and pointed to the pool. I looked over with her "The fuck" gasping.

~with Eren~

3rd POV

Eren came to her room for the 12th time "I-is she okay?" He asked Petra who only shook her head "She's to the point where if I place a wet cloth on her head it dries up in seconds" Petra explained "C-Can I be alone with her?" he asked "Sure I could do with a break" She answered and walked out the room.

Eren sat on the chair next to the bed she laid in "Chrysanthe...what's going on...you were fine...I can't lose you" He held her hand bring it to his forehead "Don't leave..... we still haven't gotten married..." he voice cracked at the end, tears streamed his eyes "What are Armin and Mikasa gonna do?" he mumbled "I don't like horse face around you...but you make him happy...you make everyone happy"

"Chrysanthe please"

~with Chrysanthe (Her pov)~

It was like a...well I couldn't describe it...I wanna say a serpent....I was shocked.

(I'm just using this picture to represent) 

Celest looks like a kid looking at their parents then they did something I never thought I'd see

Celest looks like a kid looking at their parents then they did something I never thought I'd see....they leaned their foreheads together. 

It turned towards me "Oh my fucking gosh" I gasped as the hairs on my skin stood up Celest pulled my hand towards it "N-no" I stuttered scared to touch it Celest pulled harder but I pulled back. 

The creature wrapped it's tail around me and pulled in the pool before I can scream I heard "Chrysanthe please" "Eren?!" I shouted Celest and the creature looked at me in confusion "Eren I'm here!?" I shouted in desperation tears pouring out of my eyes.

Suddenly my head started pounding my vision got blury Celest placed her hand on my face her eyes telling me to calm down "I-I want to see Eren..." I stuttered.