Erwin Smith: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 4

******************************************************************************************

After departing on an expedition to find a route to Shiganshina the Survey Corps encountered an intelligent female Titan.

As soldiers fell one after another, the survivors ran into the forest of giant trees, with not a clue as to why they were doing so.

"Chrysanthe why do you have my script?" Armin asked "Oops sorry" she handed it over.

~

'Why do I get a bad feeling' Chrysanthe's eyes met Eren's she closed her eyes "We're okay right?" she asked, Eren nodded.

"You know...." Chrysanthe started talking "That Titan looks....kinda like...Annie" her squad members looked at her in confusion "Who's that?" Petra asked "Shut it just a few minutes ago you were screaming your ass off" Oluo snapped "Oh shut it you looked like you wanted to shit yourself!" she shot back.

They got to the meeting point "Brat" Oluo scowled "Levi wannabe" she mumbled going over to Eren she crouched on the branch she was situated on letting her mind wander 'This is so tiring I was some bread and potatoes..I wonder if Sasha has any.....I miss Mikasa and Armin....I kinda wanna take a nap....wonder how's things are at home....their still trying to marry me off....' her eyes wandered over to Eren looking over his eyes.

🎇Flash back🎇

Chrysanthe winced as Marcy tightened her corset "Does it have to be do tight?" she asked picking at the top of her chest "Of course" the voice of her great aunt Azazel boomed through the room.

Marcy flinched when "Tighten it" Azazel ordered "A lady's waist must be small and elegant" Chrysanthe hissed as the corset burned against her skin "I'm sorry" Marcy mumbled in to her Masters' ear (AN: Marcy is best girl you can't change my mind)

Azazel took a seat in the dressing room her cold brown eyes pierced in to Chrysanthe's golden ones "So" she said causing the young princess to jump slightly "Have you chosen a suitor?" her eyes narrowed on the princess.

Chrysanthe took a breath "No...Not yet..." she answered Marcy continued to fix the girl's skirt she also gave the girl a comforting back rub.

"Not yet you say?" Azazel mused letting out a crackled laugh "It's about time you find yourself a husband," she said Marcy hand finished putting Chrysanthe's dress on Marcy lead her to the vanity where she placed fixed up her face with light powder and brushing her hair "Well... my boy Ashford is an astounding young lad" Azazel got up from her seat heading over to the pair.

Azazel bumped Marcy out of the way taking the brush from her, Chrysanthe stiffened up at the feeling of someone else's touch "Ashford is really charming and just a gentleman He's right downstairs" Azazel boasted.

"I'm sure he is Aunty" Chrysanthe replied through her teeth "He's simply dashing and he'll provide great children" Azazel tugged the princess' hair resulting in a sharp gasp from the younger girl.

"Surely he is..." Chrysanthe stained "I personally think you two would make an excellent couple!" Azazel gushed "I'm sure there are more beautiful and eligible women in the walls" "Nonsense the both of you look so lovely together" 

Chrysanthe gave a forced laugh "We look more like siblings id it weren't for his dark hair and eyes people would think he's my older brother" she joked Marcy let out a little laugh.

She tugged on Chrysanthe's hair making a gasp leave the princess' mouth "You need to find a good husband settle down and have some strapping young lads" Azazel lectured "Be a good wife obey his every command"