That Day - The Fall of Shiganshina: Part 2

Chrysanthe's POV

As we passed by and I looked at all the deaths and destruction we finally made it to the boats "Lady Rose!" A soldier saluted my mother.

"Where are Eren and Mikasa?" mom asked "Right here" We turned to Mr Hannes with Eren and Mikasa, Eren looked like he's in a daze "Hannes where is Carla? WHERE IS SHE!" mom yelled "S-she's D-dead" He told us.

My world crashed down Mrs. Jeager was really nice to me like a second mother she was my mother's best friend "I-I'm sorry" Mr Hannes told us "Your supposed to be a soldier! Do your duty god dammit!" My mother shouted I stand in shock to hear my mother shout those words.

"Come children" she pulled all of us on board there was no more space on the boat but there were a lot of people there still. My eyes wide as tears pour down my cheeks and my body shook, a hand pressed on my shoulder and pulled me to them I looked up to see Mikasa holding me close.

Loud booming was heard coming closer then a crashed was followed "Oh No" my mother gasped another different Titan busted through the wall Maria we could only watch as we went to the other city. "That's it we're all dead we're standing on the gate of hell" A man freaked out.

Eren stood up and walked over to the railing I got up along with Mikasa and goes over to him "I'm gonna put a stop to this! I'll kill them all!" Eren said softly yet so dangerously I looked at his eyes and noticed something 'He's so driven its scary'

I went back to my mother's side and snuggled in to it "Mama? What was that?...what did I do to that titan?" I asked her, Mom looked down to me "You'll learn eventually darling....Eren Mikasa, Armin come here for a moment" Mom called to them.

They all came to her "When we get there I promise to protect you but there is some business I have to take care of you all" she told them "Carla was my best friend she treated me like an ordinary person not like a royal at all..one of these days humanity will take back what's ours..someday" Mikasa hugged mom along with Armin but Eren stood there.

"Eren.." I gained his attention "It'll be ok" I hugged him tightly he tensed but soon hugged me back.

Time skip

We made it behind Wall Rose as soon as my Mother stepped off the boat several persons tended to us but my mother brushed them off, Mikasa found a place where we could sleep. I laid next to Eren "Hey...." I softly said "Hey... Chrysanthe" he replied I smiled then snuggled to his side soon falling asleep.

The next day 

I was woken by mother "Come they're handing out food for the refuges" I got up and followed her in the line. "Next..these refuges are a pain" A soldier sighed "So is not for filling your duty!" My mother shouted the soldier recognized my mother and saluted.

"Lady Rose!" "You have no idea what these people have been though now do your job That's an order!" Mother shouted. They nodded and handed us a basket of fruit Mom walked off some where to get her stuff done. I hadn't seen her this worked up in forever I loved my mom but the shouting made my head hurt.

I smiled and took one into my mouth  then I saw Eren, Mikasa and Armin there but Eren walked off before I could get to them "Hey guys Look what I got fruit!" I walked over to them on the pillars.

"Nice Chrys" Armin said "But how'd you get it?" I rolled my eyes playfully "A Nepotism  remember?" I giggled "How do you know that word...Never mind" . "How could you be so cheery after what happened?" Armin questioned

I though for a bit before answering "I'm not..... but as a princess I have to put on a brave face...on the inside I'm terrified!" "I can't do this I'm going back to wall Maria the titans have to pay for what they done to us" Eren angrily said "Hey now you're not serious thats your stomach talking" Armin told him.