Primal Desire: The Struggle for Trost, Part 9

Eren erupted in a loud roar which made me smile I placed Armin on a rooftop "Eren!" he shouted happily "We need to do this!" I told myself  Eren lifted one side of the boulder and I held the other side.

As soon as I held on to it my body was weighed down 'D-Dammit! it's so heavy!' I cursed under my breath. We both took a step forward and we walked in sync with every step my body felt weak I wanted to give up but my mind was saying 'fuck no Come on Chrysanthe you'll rest when you're dead!' Sometimes I can get on my nerves.

I looked up to see the gate closer but we still had a huge distance to go but there were titans in our way 'Eren can we do this?' I asked not expecting a reply but I got one 'Yes we can....just a little bit longer' I was shocked when I heard his voice.

We got closer and closer to the broken gate steam erupted form our bodies I looked down to see Mikasa and Armin looking up at us 'What the hell are they doing on the ground?!' my eyes widen as other soldiers were on the ground also 'I have to do this.....For them...for mom and dad especially for Christopher....he's counting one me for me to comeback....I wanna get out show him a better life than this hell hole....it doesn't matter as long as we're free!' 

We were finally in front of the gate "Go for it!!" I heard Armin shout I switched my position and pushed the boulder forward along with Eren .

Once it was secure my body collapsed against the boulder "It really happened....it really did..." tears slipped down my cheek then I felt my vision blur and I passed out.

3rd POV

Everyone stared in shocked Rico shot the green flare signaling the success of the mission Commander Pixis stared at the area "Send reinforcements rescue the elite squad!" he shouted.

At the wall Eren and Chrysanthe's bodies were evaporating  Mikasa jumped up to help Chrysanthe out.

"Come on Chrys I need you.." Mikasa mumbles pulling the small girl out there were burns on the left side of her face and along her arms. Mikasa pulled once last time then Chrysanthe came out "The remaining titans are coming Let's climb the wall!" Rico ordered.

"I will once we recover Eren!" Mikasa shouts back pulling Chrysanthe closer to her "Armin, how Eren doing?"

"He's practically burning up! we have to hurry over the wall!" Armin replied struggling to pull Eren out, Mikasa sensed his trouble and swung over with Chrysanthe in her arms as did Rico joins them.

"A part off his body won't separate It won't come off!"Armin informs them "We'll have to cut it" Rico says "P-Please Wait!" Mikasa begged but Rico had already sliced it off the force made Armin and Eren to fall backwards.

A large shadow castes over them two large titans stood over them "Eren! Armin!" Mikasa shouted clutching on to Chrysanthe then ran towards them.

A figure flew towards them and Kill both Titans, Chrysanthe opens her eyes just enough to see a person bearing the wings of freedom on their back looking a back at them "Ohi you brats What's going on here? and what are you doing with my princess?" Levi asked harshly.

Levi walked up to Mikasa and harshly pulled Chrysanthe out of Mikasa's arms 

"L-Levi?"Chrysanthe asked softly reaching up to his face.

Chrysanthe's POV 

I looked up to him"Chrysanthe.." He mumbled "You father would throw a hissy fit if he knew" I giggled then winched "Yeah he would..thank you for saving Eren Captain" I said softly Levi rolled his eyes and said "Go to sleep I'll be there when you wake up" "Ok...Promise?" I asked  "Promise" Levi replied and after that I was out like a light.

Time Skip~    

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in a cell 'Where am I?' "You're awake" I looked up to see Erwin, my father and Levi "Dad!" I reached out for him but my hands were bonded in chains "Why am I chained up?" I asked softly. "We have a few things to cover before we let you out" My father told me. I look to the side to see Eren in another bed and looked back at my father remembering what happened "What happened?" I whispered.

"Hold your question for now we're waiting for Eren to wake up" Levi told me with a concerned expression.

Soon Eren sprung up

"Do you have any questions?" Commander Erwin asked "Umm....Where are we?" Eren asked "As you can see, it's a dungeon you're currently in the Military Police Brigade's custody we've only just received permission to see you" My father answered "Not these assholes!" I whispered harshly.

Eren looked around for something but Erwin pulled a key out "Language you lady" Commander Erwin scolded while holding out the key "That key is...." Eren started "Yes it's yours I'll return it later your home- Dr Jaeger's Basement in Shiganshina in where the secrets of the titans lies correct?" Erwin asked.

I looked over to Eren and nodded "Yes Probably that's what my father said" Eren explained.

"You have amnesia and your father is missing huh? Sound awfully Convenient" Levi said "Not really happens to a lot of people...." I said pouting "Levi....I believe we've already concluded that he has no reason to lie" Erwin told him "We're still very much in the dark but I think the best for us now is to question your intentions" Erwin continued.

I leaned back in surprise "Our Intentions?" I asked

"In order to investigate his home, we must recapture Shiganshina District and Wall Maria, Drastic measures are necessary to quickly seal the gate" Erwin explained "Your titan power will be crucial it seems our faith is controlled by Titans after all weather it's the Colossal Titan or the Armored Titan they'll likely be the same as you" My father explained.

"Your intentions are the key here the key to freeing mankind for this despair" Erwin said holding up the key.

"I...." Eren whispered "Hey answer already Scum and Princess what is it you want to do?" Levi asked harshly.

I looked at Eren and he looked at me and we both said "I want to join the Survey Corps and Slaughter some Titans!"

"Oh? Not bad....Erwin, Roman I'll take responsibility for him and her," Levi said as walked closer to us "Tell that to the top brass it's not that I trust HIM If the betrays us or goes berserk I'll kill him on the spot I doubt any one will object. There's no one better suited for this after all I'll accept your enlistment into the Survey Corps"

I smiled "That's great!" I nervously chuckled then looked down to my clothes.

"What gives with the dress?!?" I yelled "Your mother put it on you it's formal wear for this occasion" My father said "I hate formal wear!" I growled "What I picked it out you look nice" He told me

"Geeze thanks dad" I mumbled it wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought.  I head began to hurt "Eren.. My head hurts I'm gonna take a nap" I whispered Eren looked over worried but nodded. The minute my head hit the pillow I woke up in the same garden I met my grandmother.

"Oh I'm back where is this place anywhere?" I wondered "Chrysanthe darling you're back!" My grandmother greeted my eyes softened "Oh Heyyy" I smiled "You're just in time for high tea we have much to discuss" She told me with a serious face.

~