Chapter 29

Camila woke up feeling someone jump on the bed.

    "Mama, mama, mama!" Isabela squealed. A smile quickly creeped up on Camila's face with tears in her eyes as she heard the name Isabela called her.

    Isabela's demeanor suddenly changed to a shy little one who sat down in front of Camila. "Honey what's wrong?" Camila was worried at her sudden change.

    "Am sorry." Isabela whispered and Camila's heart broke as she saw Isabela sad and saying sorry.

    "What are you sorry for baby?" Camila brought her to sit on her lap and she cuddled her trying to sooth her.

    "I didn't ask you if I could call you that." She whispered barely possible for Camila to hear but she did.

    Camila kissed her head and whispered. "I don't have a problem with it. I would be honored to be called mama." She whispered sweetly in her ear.

    Isabela immediately brighten up. "You don't?!" She asked with happiness evident in her voice. Camila shook her head laughing. Isabela launched for her neck holding her tightly.

"Okay, what do you say we go down stairs and prepare a yummy breakfast then wake daddy up to eat?" Camila pulled away and asked. Isabela brighten up immediately nodding and hopping off the bed and running down stairs. Camila followed her down stairs with a smile on her face as she saw the little one jumping up and down the kitchen chanting breakfast over and over again.

"Okay! What do you want to eat today for breakfast?" Camila asked as Isabela hopped on a stool and propped her chin pretending to think.

"How about, eggs, bacon and muffins for daddy?!" She asked excitedly.

"What a great idea!" Camila laughed and started to take out the eggs and bacon to cook and started to bake the muffins.

Placing the chocolate chips on the batter Isabela licked her lips and stole a chocolate chip making Camila through her a playful glare before laughing as Isabela stole another one.

"Okay enough for you! Wait until we back 'em" Camila put the muffins in the oven and started to brake eggs and fry the bacon.

She placed the newly fried bacon on the plate and felt a tugging on her sweatpants. Camila looked down to see Isabela looking at her with puppy dog eyes. Camila rolled her eyes and gave her a cooler piece of bacon. She hopped off happily. Camila smiled and preceded to cook.

Shawn woke up not feeling neither Camila or Isabela next to him. Getting up confused he heard laughter coming from down stairs. Shawn smiled and went down stairs to find Isabela sitting at the table playing with her dinosaurs as Camila placed 3 plates on the table and going back to the oven and taking out some muffins.

"Hey sleepy head! I was about to wake you up. We made breakfast and..." Camila looked at Isabela who squealed.

"MUFFINS!!!!" She squealed happily making Shawn and Camila laugh.

    Shawn walked behind Camila and wrapped his arms around her leaning into kiss her neck, cheeks, and finally turning her to kiss her lips. "Good morning. Did she say anything?" Shawn whispered in her ear completely forgetting the kid at the table. Camila was about to answer his question when they heard Isabela whining.

    "Mama!!! I want muffins." She fake pouted making Shawn and Camila laugh. Shawn looked at Camila and gave her a wink and kiss before stealing the try of muffins and running towards the table so he and Isabela could get the one's with most chocolate chips on top.

    Camila faked angry but quickly laughed making her way to the table where the 3 had a great breakfast.

    It might have seem stupid but by the end of breakfast Camila knew exactly how many times Isabela had called her mama 14. She was counting and every time Isabela would call her that her heart filled with happiness.

    Camila spent the morning and afternoon with them but eventually it was time for her to go home.

    "But I don't want you to go" Isabela whined holding onto Camila tightly.

"Awww baby, I'll be back tomorrow." Camila promised.

"Okay" She sighed sadly with an adorable pout. Camila gave her a kiss on the cheek and looked up at Shawn who also had a pout.

"Do I have to bargain with you too?" Camila chuckled, Shawn nodded pouting and sticking his bottom lip out. Camila threw her head back in laughter. Turning towards Isabela she spoke. "Baby, why don't you go to your room so me and daddy can talk?" She asked sweetly. Isabela nodded and ran up to her room leaving Shawn and Camila alone.

"Why are you going?" Shawn asked sadly and Camila couldn't help but pinch his cheeks.

"Because I have a house I have to get back to and put my clothe alway baby. But you guys can visit me whenever you want." Camila explained looking up at him as he snaked his arms around her waist to pull her closer.

"Alright." Shawn sighed dramatically. "You know she likes your house more than here? She loves your backyard." Shawn laughed remembering the time where Isabela asked why they couldn't have a backyard like Mila's.

"Well... you guys are welcome any time. It is a huge place and no one but me, and I can't get a dog since I won't have a lot of time to play with it because of work." Camila said casually. But then a crazy idea crossed her head. She shook it off knowing it was too early and brought her attention back to the conversation i place.

"I miss you" Shawn said.

"I am right here babe" Camila answered not understanding the true meaning of the sentence.

"I. Miss. You." Shawn repeated with a devilish smirk and Camila finally understood what he meant.

Camila swatted his arm playfully. "Seriously?!" She asked incredulously.

"What?! It's been three days!" Shawn tried to explain.

Camila raised a brow. "Well you are going to have to wait mister there are kids around." Camila motioned towards the stairs.

"Oh just you wait until I get you alone. It doesn't even has to be in the bedroom, anywhere without witnesses will work." Shawn smirked thinking of what he would do when they were alone.

"What has gotten into you?"

"Woman. Have you seen your ass and curves?! I almost get hard just by seeing you walking casually." Shawn defended himself.

"Okay, okay." Camila sighed. "I have to go now babe."

"Okay." They leaned up to kiss. The kiss got heated and Shawn asked for entrance where Camila immediately granted. They were both moaning when they had to pull up for air.

"Wow" Shawn said.

"I know. Just a little preview." Camila winked turning around swaying her hips as much as she could making Shawn's jaw drop.

"Woman what are you doing to me?" Shawn whispered.

She turned her head slightly to answer. "What ever I want." Giving him a wink she closed the door, she got in her car, and started to head home.

Shawn looked down and he was indeed hard. He went upstairs and slightly opened Isabela's door to check on her. She was playing with her stuffed animals so Shawn decided to go to his bathroom to get rid of his boner.

As Shawn came he whispered Camila's name quietly. He got cleaned up and went to tidy up the house as his daughter ran around singing.

Author's note

Guys thank you so much for the good feed back. I am really happy you guys like this story. 😁

And if your bored check out my other story called 'What if' is basically the edited version of 'Adventures' but with more detail and less grammar errors.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

   xoxo Love Ana xoxo