"I'm here on the behalf of Melly well when i seen him he was Marcus" He said

    "What about him" I said through my teeth as i tried to get untied.

    "He owes me money and killed one of my men" He said smirking and he leaned forward. "So i'm taking what means a lot to him which is you and that child your carrying"  He pulled out a knife and held to my stomach. I tensed up and stared at him

    "I swear you hurt my baby you better count your days nigga" I say moving back from him, But all he did was laughed and he laughed mighty loud. I rolled my eyes.

    "And what a girl can do to me"

    "That's very sexiest " I stated

   "Girls can do the same as men" I stated again. He chuckled

    "Okay Sweet Heart" He said while laughing.

      This mad me highly mad but i didn't do anything because I didn't what to put my child in danger. I'm only Two months pregnant, It's not like my bump is visible when my clothes are on.

    "Go put her in the car" He said and one of the men picked me up and carried me out. I screamed and kicked and he threw me on the ground and got on top of me.  "Listen here you little shit you will walk pass that desk with out making a sound or saying of word you hear me" The man said. I nodded and he quickly got off me and smirked and pulled me up harshly. I walked passed the front desk and stared at the boy that was behind the desk. He looked at me concerned but i just nodded at him and kept walking.

    We got outside to a white van and they pushed me inside and slammed the door closed. I heard whispers then doors slammed and the van start. The van started moving and i sighed looking around. "I have to find a way out" I thought to myself as i looked around. But there was nothing but buckets and ropes but what the fuck can i do with that.  I sighed and leaned against the wall that was behind me. "This is going to be a lone ride" I said aloud

Melvin Pov :

      " WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE" I yelled hitting the wall. I was wanted for the murder of that boy i killed the day I kidnapped Ari. I knew at this point that boys boos and other niggas would be after me and possibly Ari since she means so much to me. I highly pissed because she isn't answering her phone at all she declined me and i kept calling but she let it ring. That's not like her she would decline and then text that person going off so where the fuck is she. I grabbed my gun and my keys I was going to find her she couldn't have gone far could she?

     I got in my car and started driving. "She isn't safe" i whispered "She either gonna get her self killed with that mouth or she gonna kill them and either way it wont be good" I said to myself. I slowed down at a red light and groaned. I texted Ari many times to see if she would answer but she didn't "Delivered" it said. I hit the wheel and called Chris, he is new and I do't trust him but Cam told me to trust him so i'm going to I guess.

    "Hello" he said

    "Aye yo i need you to do something for me my girl missing and i have a feeling something is wrong" I said as i gripped the wheel tight at the thought of something being wrong with her. I sighd and calmed myself down.

     "Jackson is the one who has her i have a feeling" I said rolling my eyes.

    "I need you to get the word out to the rest of the gang and have Emily and Bella go into hiding so they won't get caught is this"

    "Okay I gotcha " He said

    "see you in a little bit be ready" I said as i hung up no giving him a chance to talk. The light changed and i drove off towards the trap with only one thing on my mind "Ari".

Chris Pov:

When Marcus hung up on me i started laughing and mumbled to myself "God he need to stop doing that" and turned to Jackson. I was sitting in his office the whole time i was on the phone with Marcus. Jackson my boss asked me to go under cover acting as i want in on marcus Gang. But you know I have to do my job.

    "What have you gotten so far" Jackson said cleaning his gun.

    "Nothing sir Melvin still don't trust me enough to give me any information on any plans but i do have one thing" I said smirking . "He knows you have Arianna his precious Ex" I said putting a smile on Jacksons face.

    "So he is coming for his baby girl ain't he" He said reloading his gun with a grin. I laugh softly my uncle was a trip. He may seem mean and a bad man but growing up with him he actually sweet just don't cross him.

    "Yes he is i have to go he wants me at the trap I still haven't gotten the location of the of the main trap but i'm working on it just give me a little more time" I said getting up.

    "Don't disappoint me boy or you will regret it"

    " I won't you can trust me" I said laughing even though I knew he was dead serious. I walked out the room and went to my car and headed for the trap i was meeting Marcus at. I didn't take me long to get there so i wasn't worried bout the time. One thing Marcus hates is us being later but i'ma pretty fast driving so i didn't really care.

    I walked inside and heard Marcus yelling. I smirked because i knew he was mad about Ari and it made me happy he was suffering.

    "I WANT HIM DEAD ALL OF THEM DEAD" He yelled at everyone.

     "I WANT ANYONE THAT GETS IN YALL WAY DEAD I DON'T CARE WHO THE FUCK IT IS THEY DIE IF THEY INTERFERE" He yelled again hitting the table hard. Damn he really lost his mind maybe he cares more bout this girl then i thought which is good this will make killing him a lot easier.

    He spent about a hour telling each and everyone of us what we are suppose to do and then he let us go. Buy Marcus pulled me back once everyone was out the room.

     "I need you to do something more for me " He said closing the door. He sat down in the chair and looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Is he crying" I asked myself.

    "I need you to find where she is located " He said getting up grabbing a glass of liquor. I nodded my head in agreement even though i already knew where she was.

    "As you know i am wanted for killing one of Jackson's men and now Jackson and the police are after me so i'm asking you to do this for me Okay" he said and i nodded

   "Once you find her, Jackson will die when you tell me where she is at" He said "I want Jackson dead for killing my family and i want him dead for taking my other family" he said squeezing his glass. I nodded my head again and got up to walk away.

    "Chris" he said

   "Yes boss" I said getting nervous.

   "Don't disappoint me" He said taking a sip " I'm counting on you with my girl I need her back" He said as he gulped the whole glass down.

  I nodded my head, "You got it boss" I said as i walked out the door and to my car. I got in and started it n smirked.

    "You trust the wrong people"

                                                                                                *****

How do you like the book so far?

Do you like that im doing more then Melly and Ari Pov?

What do you think about Chris?

Do you think they will get to Ari in time?

Don't forget to like and comment and show support...(Excuse all mistakes)

      XOXO ~

                       Depression Bxby