-TWENTY FIVE-

Same day
———

We been sitting in this cabin for about two to three hours. It was hella boring. My child and Rachel kid played and the rest of us laid around. We heard nothing from anyone in the gang Melvin words replayed in my head and part of me new it was true but the time he used said different.

I got up and walked around the house and walked into a empty room the was nicely made and I sat down in the bed.

My phone went off from a no caller ID and i don't usually answer them so i didn't. Soon after the No caller ID hung up I recievered a text.

772-363-7120: Hey Shawty💚

Ari: Who dis?

772-363-7120: Don't worry bout allat. Sweet heart.

Ari: Bitch just gimme a name damn🙄.

772-363-7120: Fine lil mama call me Daddy.

Ari: Bitch hell Nahh be fr.

772-363-7120: Call me Yo friend for now.

Ari: Why?

772-363-7120: Just do it man stop asking questions😒.

Ari: Ight fine wat ever how u get my number?

Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️: Ig wrong numba. Im realizing yeen the female I'm suppose to be texting my bad shawty want me to go?

Ari: Ooh ight Nd no Nd can i see a picture of you?

Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️: No.

Ari: Why?

Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️: Bc i said so man i gtg talk to you later.

Ari: Damn ditching already

Read 8:41 pm.

After that lil conversation with that person i was confused. He seem so friendly like he knew me. I got up and walked back to the front were everyone was and sat back down. I pushed that thought aside when Em got our attention as she put whoever she was on the phone with on speaker.

We listen to the conversation as Asher gave us directions to head out and that we was safe n most of Jackson men where dead including Jackson.

We was all relieved at that statement.

"What about Mel?" I asked.

The phone went silent for awhile and I groaned looking at Rachel then back at the phone.

"Just hurry up n leave out the cabin" said Asher and then he hung up. I rolled my eyes and wondered why he ain't just tell me if he was dead or not. I mean why not tell me.

We gathered our stuff and left. We drove for hours back home. If we would've took the plan it would've been more quicker.

"Ari?"

"Yeah?" i answered

"Mel is dead" Em said looking back at me. My heart broke. I knew he was dead but i didn't want to believe it. My life ripped apart once again in only one day. I started to cry til Liyah put her little hand on mines. I whipped my face and looked up at her as she reached for me.

The sight of her broke my heart. I put her in my lap and she whipped my face and smiled. She had no clue she lost her father she is so innocent and pure.

She laid her head on my shoulder and played with my Plaits. "You look just like ur daddy" i whispered.

She smiled at my words and continued to play with my hair. My phone chimed and i looked at it "Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️" flashed across my screen.

Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️: Wassup ma?

Ari: Hey i'm okay I guess.

Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️: Oh, you good ma?

Ari: Naw i'm Gucci.

Ari: Besides finding out my Baby daddy dead😣.

Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️: Shid you ight? Ma i'll be yo baby daddy fr fr.

I smiled at my phone from what he just said. Even tho he found me bc he had the wrong numba i feel like i known him for awhile.

Ari: Shidd nigga you made me smile at my phone.

Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️: Shidd good ma😩

Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️: You ova ya Ex well Baby daddy?

Ari: First you already asking to many questions Buhh Naw i'm not his last words to me was "Well i don't need you".

Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️: Thats tuff, Sorry dat happened.

Ari: Yeah i'll be fine i got his daughter wimme she gon help me get thru tuff days.

Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️: Yh.

Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️: Shawty?

I looked at my phone and didn't respond. We got out the car and we was at Mel old house. It hurted to be there but I have no other place to go. Bel said we could stay here since we don't have no one to try and kill us anymore.

At this point knowing Mel is dead I have the urge to for fill his dream carry on. He always said i had a voice I remember some of his songs before ima sneaky lil bitch i went thru his note book.

And as for the gang shit. I was justice for him dying. I want complete justice he didn't deserve to go out like that and Liyah don't deserve to loose her father.

"I wanna join the gang" I said out of the blue. Everyone looked at me shocked because they knew I wasn't a gang person but i want revenge I was to kill. I don't know if this just Ava talking or actually me But i want them dead.

"Fr?"

"No shit y'all she fr" Rachel said.

"I'm literally dead ass It not right how Mel went out He was suppose to live thru the victory of taking Jackson out not dying along with him" I stated.

"You right but you gotta kid" Em said

"Thats coo ill keep ha outta this" I said and I sat down I made up my mind I wanted this and this What is going to happen I don't care if Mel flipping Chairs where ever he at he going have to deal with the consequences of leaving me.

"Im also gonna sang his songs he never got to put put there I'm not going to steal them ima make sure to say he made them i was his Legacy to live he died to young" I said. Bel handed me a cup which i knew was filled with liquor and I took a sip.

I wanted Mel back that's all I want. Is to finally be a family with him.

———

Updated: 1/20/2021
Words:1059

Sooo this book is getting close to the end we got a good amount of chapters left tho🙂

This or that:
Ynw Melly or Young boy
R&B or rap
Tv series or Movies

Make sure to comment I love when y'all interact 💚