𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 ❧ 𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

Start from the beginning

"Sure you aren't," Konoha scoffed, "You got her to fail an exam she was studied hard for, then using that failed grade, you got her to join your little student council group for some reason."

"What's next, you plan to kidnap her and take her away?"

There was a bit of bliss silence, the emotions Konoha read in the room were questionable, but they were genuine. 

It was as if Konoha had foiled their plan.

Bokuto swiftly got up, attempting to make his way to Konoha, but Kuroo puts his arm out in front of him.

"Don't do anything," Kuroo gritted his teeth, he was as irritated as Bokuto, "He's (Y/N)'s best-friend."

"If we start anything early right now, we will not be happy with what is the outcome."

Bokuto grunted, sitting back down. Konoha had a rather disgruntled look on his face.

"What... more do you know of this so-called situation?" Daichi asks Konoha, crossing his leg one over the other as they stared at each other.

"The weird texting; I bet you it's Kuroo who has been texting her," Kuroo's eyes widened when he said that, "He's the only one besides Ushijima who has her number."

"Now hold on, now you're accusing me of texting (Y/N)?" Kuroo let out a curt laugh, "Konoha, if I wanted to talk to (Y/N), I would do so face-to-face."

"As well as other things too." he had a smirk, which made Konoha nearly gag.

"I'm not letting you fuck (Y/N)," Konoha spat, "She's a precious soul who doesn't need to be taken advantage of."

"Relax, I was joking," Kuroo sighed, "Jeez, I don't know why you're so uptight."

"You're messing with my best-friend!" Konoha yelled, "Of course I'd be uptight!"

"We're not messing with her," Daichi said, "Where did you get that conclusion?"

"Because when she told me last night that Kuroo gave her the wrong test answers on purpose, proceeding to pull her into your stupid government club, and then telling her that you just want her to stay with you guys, I couldn't help but think that you guys just want to mess with her," Konoha crossed his arms over his chest, "You either want her for sex, or you want her for some other reason that isn't good."

The boys only stared at him with a mix of amusement and anger. Ushijima was silent, as ever, but everyone could feel how irritated he was. 

It was as if Konoha had single-handedly figured out their plan.

"You must be stressed," Ushijima said, sitting down at the table, "Is it lacrosse that is troubling you?"

Konoha was on the school's lacrosse team, one of the main players on the lineup.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about," Konoha said, clearly lying, "Don't change the subject."

Ushijima smirked grimly. "I have heard that you're messing around with the captain's girlfriend."

Konoha felt his skin turn cold.