𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ❝𝓑.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝔀𝓵'𝓼 𝓔𝔂𝓮𝓼

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟏 - 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒
𝐁𝐎𝐊𝐔𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐄❞
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐖𝐋'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ✓

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟏 - 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐁𝐎𝐊𝐔𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐄❞𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐖𝐋'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ✓

[THIRD POV]

REMINDER, THIS BOOK IS A YANDERE FANFICTION, SO THERE CAN BE VIOLENCE, SEX, AND OTHER GRAPHIC DETAILS-- READ WITH CAUTION!

"(Y/N)!"

When the poor (H/C) haired girl looked back, all she saw was the golden owl-like eyes that gleamed right back at her. Her own eyes widened in horror and disbelief, how she was found after probably an hour of running proved that lady luck was avoiding (L/N) (F/N).

Bokuto Koutarou was just meters away from (Y/N).

She ran with all her might, it was as if she had an adrenaline rush. She forgot about everything and anything- her only priority was to get the hell out of Bokuto's sight and make it out alive.

But of course, that priority was diminished, completely. 

Bokuto also ran with all his might, his goal was very clear and it was set to (Y/N). With thanks from his heavy baseball practices and games for the last three years, he made it to his goal.

His hand grabbed (Y/N)'s, yanked her back, and she shrieked with pain as the ache in her wrists became more relevant than reality. 

(Y/N) tried to kick Bokuto, and when she landed a hit, Bokuto groaned in pain.

He then realized that if she could do that, then Bokuto would need to do something fast.

An idea popping into his head, he pushed (Y/N) against the cold, hard ground. She winced at the pain, but she knew she was at her most vulnerable.

She tried to get up quickly and try to make another run for it, but it was too late.

Bokuto straddled (Y/N). He grabbed her wrists and put them above her head, he basically sat at her torso, putting all his weight on to her body.

"Oh (Y/N)," Bokuto sighed heavily, "You know, this position would be nice on bed and if we swapped positions."

"S-Shut the hell up you fucking-"

"Language (Y/N)."

Bokuto's demeanor used to be playful and very carefree.