𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸 ❧ 𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓲, 𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓲

damn, let me eat you out babygirl 

[THIRD POV]

Daishou Suguru, (Y/N)'s best-friend's captain of the sport he loved so dearly.

Or most commonly known as.

Daishou Suguru, the traitor.

What was an Izanagi student like himself showing up at the enemy school so casually? There had to be something up, and it wasn't something good to be honest. (Y/N) felt this guilty feeling inside of her, remembering that the girl he entered the room with just moments earlier was the same girl he brought to the Sakanoshita store with. 

It made sense.

Daishou was with a girl who came from the enemy school.

And from the looks of it as well, Daishou was making himself comfortable at this enemy school.

Maybe the enemy thing Bokuto and the others were talking about was just over exaggeration. 

Whatever it was, the fact that Daishou was here, and he wasn't making any trouble for the student council here, meant that he was somewhat friendly with them.

Which made no sense; Daishou was a captain for a competitive team, why would he be here at the enemy school?

Good sportsmanship wasn't like Daishou to be honest, maybe if it were forced then sure.

"I believe this is the first time we formally meet, (Y/N)," Daishou said with a smirk, "I know you know me, your connections are longer than you know."

"You cheated on Mika," (Y/N) replied with a frown, "And you fought my best-friend."

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I can ask you the same."

When Daishou said that, Kita shot him a scornful glare, earning a click of the tongue from Daishou.

"Konoha fucked my girlfriend, of course I beat his ass," Daishou told (Y/N), "It's a matter of disrespect, you don't do that to your friends."

"And yet you are cheating on Mika with a blonde bitch from Izanami."

"What can I say?" Daishou smiled, "I like to have a little diversity."

"You're disgusting," (Y/N) rolled her eyes, "You know you're hurting Mika, right? From doing this?"

"The least I did was let her acknowledge it." he shrugged.