𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 ❧ 𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

you're mine, got it?

[THIRD POV] 

(L/N) (F/N)'s SCHEDULE (CLASS 3-B)
FIRST PERIOD - LITERATURE
SECOND PERIOD - MATHEMATICS
THIRD PERIOD - GYM
FOURTH PERIOD - SOCIAL SERVICES
FIFTH PERIOD - PHYSICS
SIXTH PERIOD - LUNCH
SEVENTH PERIOD - HISTORY

STUDENT COUNCILING + SUPPLEMENTARY CLASSES (TEMPORARY ADDITION TO SCHEDULE, 5 DAYS LEFT)

(Y/N) spent the rest of the night explaining to her best-friend, Konoha, about the situation she was in. He listened intently as he left the athletic wing of the building, heading his way to the school store that was open 24/7.

Afterwards, Konoha went up to (Y/N)'s dorm and basically had a sleepover with her. She continued to explain to Konoha about what happened.

She explained the weird phone number and what the student council wanted, and Konoha couldn't help but see a connection there.

Nonetheless, he didn't want (Y/N) to worry, and he especially didn't want to infer anything (Y/N) shouldn't hear at that moment.

It was morning time, and the second day of tutoring. The day went smoothly, and in lunch time, (Y/N) needed to help Hinata and Kageyama with some algebra. Granted, they sat with (Y/N) and Konoha. 

As (Y/N) was helping the two, Konoha excused himself, saying he needed to go buy a new notebook.

Konoha ventured through the long halls, heading up to the fourth floor with ease. His long legs brought him to the student council room; knocking, the door was slowly opened by Ushijima.

"Hello," he greeted, "Sorry, it's lunch time, you'll have to come by later if you need assistance with anything."

"It's urgent," Konoha said with a frown, "After all, it's all because of you guys."

Ushijima raised his brow, letting Konoha in as he made such an accusation.

He also knew that Konoha was (Y/N)'s best-friend, someone who was very important to her.

Konoha entered the room, the four student council boys all looking at Konoha as if he is crazy.

"Oh hey Konoha!" Bokuto greeted, waving his hand all around, "What'cha here for?"

"(Y/N)," he simply stated; and all of the boys stiffened, their gazes darkening at Konoha, "Quit messing with her."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Daichi said, "We aren't messing with (Y/N)."