𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 ❧ 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼

you belong in my arms babe

[THIRD POV]

"Relax babe..."

"Trust me..."

"It will hurt you more if you don't relax..."

His cock was just halfway inside of (Y/N). 

And yet, she felt like the entire length was inside of her.

He peppered kisses on her neck and collarbone, trying to ease the pain she was feeling.

"P-Put the rest in..." she gasped when he did so; the boy grunted, gritting his teeth as his cock felt so good buried inside of her, "Ahn~!"

It was a very late night, and the two were inside of a motel room. 

(Y/N) had turned him on during one of their dates, and he just couldn't bear it anymore.

He just had to fuck her. 

On the bed, (Y/N)'s nails dug in his skin, her head was held back as the boy fucked her good. 

The pain soon transformed into pleasure, and he was able to insert his entire cock inside of her easily.

But her heat clenched around his cock, she was going to cum.

He hurried himself up, increasing his speed as his length started to twitch.

He was going to cum too.

"Hold on... a few seconds," he grunted, "Let's cum together (Y/N)..."

With a few more deep thrusts, he came inside of the condom, his cum captured by the plastic barrier.

(Y/N) also came, the knot in her stomach undoing.

The boy huffed for air.

It wasn't his first time having sex, but he gotta admit.

Sex with (Y/N) was different.

It made him feel more pleasurable than the other girls he has been with.

But as for (Y/N)...