𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂

love ya, babe

love ya, babe

[THIRD POV]

A girl with (H/C) hair was walking around in the park. In the early summer, before her last year of high-school, she found herself wandering around the public parks and places by herself.

Thinking.

For the last two years, she had been thinking about finally letting go of her relationship with Semi Eita, her first boyfriend.

And first heartbreaker.

For the last two years, she tried so hard to conceal the fact that she wanted him back, but it was hard. 

She did indeed want to get back with him, despite them having very different views, but...

He was her first boyfriend, and the times they shared with each other were some of the happiest moments of her life.

And then, she realized.

The more she clung onto him like this, the more she tried to relive those past moments.

It would mean nothing as genuine.

It wouldn't be real.

And she decided to let go, finally.

She sat down on the bench, admiring the flowers beside her. Her parents told her it was useless to go around in the "middle class" area and suggested she'd take a vacation to maybe out of the country and to Europe or America.

But she declined; (Y/N) didn't think a vacation by herself would resolve her love issues.

And plus, she was scared to travel alone- she'd at least want to be with her best-friend, Aki, if she were to travel.

Aki was busy lately, he was going to turn 18 soon, and so his parents were prepping him for everything. He was going to follow them in their footsteps, willingly.

Thus, (Y/N) was alone for the most part. She spent her time in the public, wanting to be around the people during the day so she can reflect in the night.

She sat there on the bench, wearing a summer outfit that showed off her curves and definitely defined her beauty. The way the light bounced off of her skin, the way her eyes shone brighter than the sun, she looked like a painting right there and then.