𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ❧ 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓵

we're here baby 

we're here baby 

[THIRD POV]

How it angered the Izanagi student council to see Kita pointing a gun at their beloved (Y/N).

How it made their blood boil, how it made the dangerous glints in their eyes brighten like the fires in hell.

How they wished to kill Kita right on the spot.

Kuroo Tetsurou, Bokuto Koutarou, Ushijima Wakatoshi, Sawamura Daichi, and Oikawa Tooru himself walked in the middle of a dreadful scene, where Kita was pointing a metal gun at (Y/N), who pointed one right back at him.

The problem wasn't entirely the fact that (Y/N) had a gun, in which they feared that she'd hurt herself with it.

It was the fact that Kita didn't keep his end of the deal.

Of not harming (Y/N).

In just a blink of this scene, the deal shattered.

The boys weren't going to give what Kita desired oh-so much.

What Kita specified, however, was anonymous.

But the Izanagi student council knew too damn well what he wanted.

The Izanami boys, Terushima, Futakuchi, and Sakusa all widened their eyes.

The infamous murderers of all those innocent people were standing in front of them.

In the flesh and the blood.

Daichi lit up a cigarette, huffing the smoke out as he looked at (Y/N).

"Hi babygirl."

(Y/N) didn't know how to feel.

She didn't know if she should be happy, or if she were to feel scared.

What she did feel was an immense aura of hostile intent.

The gun was still in (Y/N)'s tight clutches, she didn't let go of it, but she lowered it from Kita.

"Daichi..." she said under her breath.

"It's been a while (Y/N)," Kuroo said with a smile, "Did Kita treat you right?"

"Sorry, we were so foolish to think you'd stay put."

"We have a new plan on keeping you with us now!" Bokuto said to her, "One that doesn't involve shooting you to immobilize you."