Part 15- Ep2

-Still Ghostface POV-

Slight Moans were filling the Room as Ghostface was stimulating The Silicone Ass passionatly. With every push in, Danny felt warmer, more heated up. Not taking long until he was sweating like crazy.

Driven of Lust Danny stops and gasps for air. He was so fed up with working on that piece of plastic, that he didn't noticed he couldn't breathe. ~"Damn, I'm drooling like a Baby... could be even more if Michael was here."~ G.f. thought while looking at the fake ass of which he was dreaming about, it could be Myers.

As soon as Danny got thoughts of the large Killer looking at him, blushing and so vulnerable, his right eye almost closed and his left eyebrow got up. He was so close to cum now. That's what he could tell from the pressure inside of him.

Almost in Routine, Danny grabbed underneath the bed once again and grabbed his favourite toy. Freshly cleaned and desinfected.

Since he was so much drooling, Danny spat on the Sextoy and went full on it. ~"No need to loose up, I'm ready."~ were the last thoughts of Danny before he sat down and ran that fabric piece of lustmaker into his Ass, riding fullspeed on it. For once in his life he never felt do free, so he began to groan louder and louder until he knew he was there.

"Haa~ Ah~.. Nyaaah- Ha!It's comingIt's coming! I'm cumming!" Ghostface yelled while shooting out his sperm. The Tingles and Shivers which went through his body were sensational. Never had he felt like this. Or well just once. And it was the best. "Ah- Michael. Please be here soon." ~"Before I go crazy"~ is what he murred.

When Danny came down of his trip of feelings he got softer, His body still wrapping around the plastic Dick. G.f. was still breathing hard but just half as fast as before, still taking him some time to calm fully down and move again. His Cock was getting smaller.

Halfway of going sloppy, Danny could finally move again and removed the thing out of his ass, putting it to the side so he could wash it the next morning. Shortly after he then made himself comfortable in his bed and immidiatly fell asleep.